Reviews for Blood Stained
YeTianshi chapter 27 . 10/11
LOVED IT! I love it when the main character doesn't take shit and deals out revenge by ten fold!
YeTianshi chapter 25 . 10/11
So happy with the way Harry dealt with Shield, I really dislike it when main characters bend to another's will. This was very well done by Harry and you the writer :D
YeTianshi chapter 14 . 10/11
That was adorable, I like it... SHIELD better not use Rose as a form of leverage... If they do, I hope Harry teaches them a lesson.
YeTianshi chapter 13 . 10/11
This was probably the best chapter yet! Absolutely LOVED it!
I do hope that in the future Harry doesn't actually join SHIELD, but works as an independent contractor if he MUST have a relationship with them. Maybe work independently for the Avengers. I don't like the idea of Harry taking orders really. Or being much of a team player at this point.
He has the whole maverick thing down pat.
YeTianshi chapter 11 . 10/11
Nice chapter, I hope Daphne and Harry at least become close friends. Though I hope you give Hermonie, Arthur, and the newest sister Potter a shot. I mean Hermonie never did anything to him and sure she might be annoying early on but she's a good person. Arthur might be the reason he was neglected but the kid was less than 5 years old at the time, it wasn't his fault. And the newest sister Potter is literally sinless.
The mother and the father... yeah, they deserve whatever comes to them.
YeTianshi chapter 9 . 10/11
There are some over-dramatic moments that feel forced, but overall the fic is getting really good :D
I do wish that Harry got a choice of sorts for a house though, that was what separated him from others before, the ability to choose.
YeTianshi chapter 5 . 10/11
Good chapter, I think it's starting to get better. Though a bit early for a major villain don't you think?
YeTianshi chapter 2 . 10/10
You were right, the first few chapters ARE hard to read. Which is why I'll continue, since I've already been warned. Though I do have to say, is it actually possible to forget a child? It seems ridiculous, I mean especially when he lives in the same house.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 46 . 10/9
this was awesome. I loved it/.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 45 . 10/9
this was awesome.
And here I thought it's Fury... :)
ak chapter 46 . 9/28
bonne fic!
elvander72 chapter 46 . 9/21
Loved it. Started reading and couldn't stopmuntil I finished it.
They clearly don't have contempt of court in the wizarding world.
Well he is a wolf, and you are Red, so what did you expect?
2,300 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »