Reviews for Blood Stained
Kyr chapter 1 . 1/27
Different. Like the twins but the protector “marks” his sibling. Have yet to read this in a WBWL story.
Thank you for sharing.
Arcane Warhammer chapter 13 . 12/28/2022
wtf is this?
bclgamer227 chapter 23 . 11/16/2022
this book is awesome it is worth reading for what happened in chapter 23 alone those that have read it know what I'm talking about
Spazzman29 chapter 46 . 9/8/2022
Highly doubt there will be a sequel now as its been 5 years and I think that's for the best. The story started out good but around 2/3s in it hot very plot devicey and Harry became a lot weakr while your side characters got bullshit power boosts not only out of nowhere but offscreen.

Also you seemed to forget about Daphne, Tracey and Tose near the end. I still say this should be a Harry/Daphne story and not because I am primarily a Haphne shipper, they just had more chemistry than Harry just deciding he loved Natasha and he not seeing him as a kid anymore.
Spazzman29 chapter 41 . 9/8/2022
So you gave Sammy a completely bullshit powerup just so she can train Hqrry who she is now stronger than somehow. I've never read a more convenient plot device. Even the canon books weren't that lazy.

It's a shame too as the rest of the story was quite good.
Spazzman29 chapter 38 . 9/8/2022
This story should really be Harry/Daphne with the amount of time they spent together. Honestly no sure why you insisted on the Black Widow thing. Now you have gone the lesbian route for Daphne as well.
Blueberry Babe chapter 46 . 8/27/2022
Excellent story. We'll done. Thanks
EdTheBeast chapter 46 . 7/30/2022
Big leaving for a sequel. An interesting love story, but also a slow burning one.
Drakena chapter 26 . 7/28/2022
the fact that she called them little trees made me so happy because I always hated them just because I thought they were wanna be trees
Drakena chapter 19 . 7/27/2022
oh my gosh I had to reread the conversation on the train with Daphne and Harry about her breast size changing it made me laugh so much
guestinator chapter 8 . 7/20/2022
Harry: I'll be a badass and mind rape but he says I am blind without a lick of proof and I'll fold like a bitch I'm heat trying to lick their own ass.

Yeah I can see why this story hasn't been updated in years. I'll be stopping here as this was the last cringe for me.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/18/2022
Fucking hell, the edge.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/11/2022
Lost me here. Harry blithely walking along and not caring that he could turn a corner and literally stare into the eyes of death is ignorant on a scale that passes a lack of self-preservation and goes to willfully self-destructive. But what really bothers me is the fact that your character has no care for the possibility of innocent children being killed when he can do something so simple as report what he knows to Dumbledore or McGonagall since she would actually be a person in Authority that he thinks might do something other than twinkle. Since he doesn't care about innocent human life, you have broken his character, one that I wasn't all that impressed by to start with. Good luck to you.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/10/2022
Again, I have no idea how you can blow off the "WHY did they forget they had another kid?" Why did the media, Sirius, Remus, Albus, and BOTH parents FORGET him? If it was some magical effect, they should have discovered it by now if for no other reason that not knowing means it could happen again - to their chosen son! (albus' motivation especially).
Guest chapter 12 . 7/10/2022
I can't help it, I will fall helplessly into line with your other fans with praising how wonderfully the manipulation/serendipity turned out.
2,851 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »