Reviews for Blood Stained
TheFlowerOfTheCourt chapter 6 . 15h
So a handful of books basically cost $14,000? Your Galleon is way undervalued. Molly Weasley could shop for school supplies for like 5 kids on just a couple of galleons, even a wand is only 7 galleons.
nekoboy13 chapter 1 . 6/16
Classic WBWL
MalB1 chapter 12 . 6/13
The dates In this chapter don't match the previous chapter unless your trying to imply that the Christmas holidays went on for two years before they came back to school
burnable chapter 46 . 5/22
Well done, sir! I thoroughly enjoyed your story. I like your take on things and learned to ignore some spelling errors :P. It seems they happened more as inspiration struck, so I took them as a sign of good things to come. Thank you for the time ans effort. I wish you well in any future writing.

Yours truly
The Irredeemable Burnable
blackcharizard762 chapter 46 . 5/22
Harry Potter Infinity War
I dont understand why people like this fic. It’s so cliche and honestly awful. A 5-6 year old doesn’t act the way he acts no matter the circumstances, he’s way too powerful which makes the story boring, his comments are incredibly cringy, and he got “tricked” into going to the potters by his little sister? He murders people but gets tricked by a baby. I couldn’t even finish this because it was so bad.
A Dovahkiin chapter 1 . 5/14
I’m going to just be real fucking blunt here: WOW! Just. Fucking. WOW!
I quite honestly have absolutely NOTHING negative to say about the story (I already read to ch. 46), and it has been so long since I’ve seen, not just a truly good story, but one that actually seems to be complete, of all things. I’ve been wandering FFN for about 8 years now, throwing out criticism, support, and yes, even flames, but this is one of only about 3 dozen stories I’ve read, that went above and beyond what I expected. Please, PLEASE, make more stories, you wonderful, fantastic Author.
BadgeryFox chapter 46 . 5/2
Amazing story! Thank you very much for writing!
BadgeryFox chapter 7 . 4/30
Great chapter!
Horizon13 chapter 46 . 4/29
Wicked story
MooNOrchiD chapter 18 . 4/28
I have never been more satisfied with a harry vs Lucius showdown than I was when reading this. Bless ur heart
MooNOrchiD chapter 11 . 4/28
Really happy that I stuck to reading this. The first few chapters weren’t the best. But it’s improved.
War Cry's chapter 1 . 4/20
The only thing I find wrong, apart from the writing structure, is that Dumbledore announced Arthur as the Boy-Who-Lived almost immediately. Doesn't he need to check?
This idiocy of people being able to be put in magical contracts that take alway their magic without their consent was extremely irritating the first time, now it is seriously making me consider dropping this story.

If these contracts are so powerful why don't people simple put Voldemort in a contract to take away his magic?

Why doesn't Voldemort use magical contracts to take over the magical world?
illerayn chapter 46 . 4/18
Really good story, one of my favourite. Thanks you for writing this, and for the Harry/Natasha pairing. I hope you will make a sequel or another Harry/Natasha. I think I will now go discover your other works.
2,389 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »