Reviews for Blood Stained
mst3ktoo chapter 5 . 4/24
wow this universe's Thanos is as pathetic as Voldemort for having a feud with a 6-year-old.
Wow, what a fucking garbage bullshit ending, I want several hours of my god dam life back I wasted on this fucking trash of a story.
Did... did you just write that Thanos rules the Kree?! I don't think there are enough words in all the languages on earth to describe just how utterly fucking retarded you actually are.
Nope I'm out, you are a sick fuck and I have no interest being forced to read your disgusting filth, put a fucking BDSM tag in this you piece of shit
Oh look another fucking disgusting sicko, put a god dam BDSM tag in the synopsis.
Another idiotic vomit inducing chapter of cringe and BS
Jesus this story has devolved into nothing but cringe and BS
vomit inducing cringe
Jesus fucking christ your story is retarded cringe horseshit
Welp, congrats you like all the other retarded trash writers out there are going to plot force him to forgive his shitty parents. Congrats now your story just like all their stories is retard fucking trash bullshit and you should immediately erase this flaming pile of shit.
Vortozan chapter 46 . 3/30
10/10, will read again and again.
Amazing fucking work holy shit that was well done. The interactions he had with other characters were top tier and how he grew as the story progressed was just chief kiss perfection.
Thank you for gifting us with this masterpiece, you Legend!
- Vortz
Vortozan chapter 14 . 3/29
I was not expecting this to be so well written. S Tier story dude, absolutely incredible.
Thank you for the read! You’re a Legend!
- Vortz
acowles02 chapter 24 . 2/20
Are you yellong me you diddnt make harry and daphne go to the ball? Wow.
acowles02 chapter 20 . 2/20
That….. that is the dumbest thing ive ever read. Author idk why you thoight making harry use his literal FIRST NAME as an “alias” for his assassin business, but thats dumb as shit.
acowles02 chapter 19 . 2/20
Dont like harry being annoying to bones. Shes the good one.
2,904 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »