Reviews for Blood Stained
gabrieljuarezl chapter 46 . 5/31/2021
excellent work
RyuuyaOoguro chapter 32 . 5/10/2021
did he just reveal how he tracked loki? damn talk about arrogant... I like it!
The Morphin' Physic4ist chapter 4 . 5/10/2021
I struggled to get this far. The story so far is tedious nonsense, the characters are utterly unbelievable and read like cardboard cut-outs of people with no signs of humanity, good or evil. I give up.
RyuuyaOoguro chapter 9 . 5/9/2021
I thought he'd be sorted to hufflepuff, considering he has a snake.
Guest chapter 20 . 5/7/2021
I feel like Haphne is better than HarryxWidow rn
Guest chapter 8 . 5/7/2021
KOBE
marialouadah chapter 14 . 4/27/2021
Wtf was “ *sigh* “ for? Yup I’m dropping this shit, it’s worsening
marialouadah chapter 6 . 4/27/2021
No offense to ur brother but he isn’t doing much of a good job-
saavy chapter 4 . 4/24/2021
That is so fucking unrealistic. Parents don't just forget their child. Something like that happening in a situation like this is impossible. At worst they would neglect. They wouldn't fucking go "Who's Harry?" If this isn't because of some magical mental manipulation mumbo jumbo, I will be very angry.
saavy chapter 2 . 4/24/2021
It would be best if you had a beta. Your little brother isn't cutting it. The grammar mistakes are awful. Plotwise, the story seems pretty nice and interesting so far.
Dissapointed chapter 15 . 4/23/2021
No idea why in every Potter/Avengers cross the MC is either an emotionally broken idiot who can't even use magic properly or a total asshole.

This could be a very good story if Potter didn't act as if the world owed him something. I honestly think Severus Snape would be justified in the mistreatment of the little shit that is the MC of this story. And I usually hate Snape.
Seraphy64 chapter 5 . 4/12/2021
Ok the end of this chapter is so ridiculous I barely know where to start. Countless galaxy's away and still has enough spies everywhere to note the birth of some prophecied child on some backwater planet? Then being able to identify Harry as said child when prophecy is always so hard to understand. So this character, who I'm guessing is Thanos must have some near-omniscience to be able to identify one random human child as his ultimate enemy within a few years of him being born, then enough tools in place to manipulate him and his life to suit his own needs.
Seraphy64 chapter 2 . 4/12/2021
Most magicals can't feel magic or notice someone in their mind. No muggle would be able to feel it, even some paranoid bastard like Nick Fury or Black Widow.
AtheliaReads chapter 5 . 4/4/2021
titanium is not a good choice for blades as it bends not breaks making it durable bit useless that's why we use steel and sometimes diamond edged blades to fight
Lord Destruction IV chapter 20 . 3/27/2021