Reviews for Blood Stained
Venus914 chapter 22 . 3/23/2021
I hate Daphne.

The price of his spying is a book? Even if its animagus book, cant he just buy it somewhere? Sure, it may not be as rare but surely, animagus is not a dying art. He can buy a different book at the bookstore.
Venus914 chapter 19 . 3/23/2021
I hate Daphne
ironhair chapter 4 . 3/22/2021
I never understand fics where parents just "forget" their kids. How?
sterlingsnow chapter 46 . 3/22/2021
What an amazing story. I'm so glad I found it. You had me laughing and engaged from beginning to end. Definitely one of my favorite fics
Guest chapter 20 . 3/7/2021
Loki: I AM A GOD!

harry: no, your insides are now your outsides

*tortured and confused screaming*
Guest chapter 18 . 3/7/2021
Ey why didnt he get the basilisk venom or the hide?
Clyden chapter 46 . 3/4/2021
This was bloody entertaining, and the action scenes were sooooo engaging. Thank you for this wonderful piece of work.
Serpenttailz chapter 1 . 3/1/2021
right the guest who told you to die is clearly a cowardly piece of shit too scared to show his real account so he comments anonymously knowing he'd get shit on due to how retarded he is. haven't even read it yet but i can't fucking stand morons who put others down to feel good about themselves
4fundaore chapter 39 . 2/20/2021
Thanks.
4fundaore chapter 23 . 2/20/2021
Thanks
Clavyus chapter 46 . 2/9/2021
Fun romp of a story. Nearly crackfic at times, but it retains enough plot to take it seriously. Liked Natasha's character particularly.
LOLOLOLLWJJSNSHSN chapter 2 . 2/8/2021
Harry seems more mature than me

He probably is
Guest chapter 9 . 2/4/2021
Great chapter, but I would disagree with the no loyalty thing. Harry was very loyal to Nick. Just because he doesn’t blindly trust people, doesn’t mean Harry wasn’t loyal.
forged in fire chapter 2 . 2/4/2021
you consider getting to chapter 2 an aceivement you have 46 chapters bye thanks
TheUnknowableOne chapter 46 . 2/1/2021
Thank you kindly for this Masterpiece.
2,905 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »