Reviews for Blood Stained
Faiien chapter 13 . 9/18/2015
Nooo! Aww, it was so great, why did it have to end so soon? (Note to self: stop reading so quickly)
Great writing. After going through multiple less-than-average I can truly appreciate a well-written story.

For the most part, I don't see any errors nor any things I think should be added or changed; however, I did think of two.
The first, in a previous chapter, Harry barters the philosopher's stone's location with Dumbles. He only says location, so, why would a sly slytherin like him just give it to him? I can only guess that you needed him to say what he did to trick dumbles into worrying about voldemort, but you'd think he would say something gloating like "because I'm SO nice, I think I might just give it to you...in exchange for _." In any case, that scene left me feeling like Harry would at least bring up the loophole.

The second thing I noticed was part of this chapter. If Harry has done his research on the widow (or, for all we know, looked into her mind to find out these things) I would expect him to at least have acknowledged her danger in his mind. Even if he states something like "she had a terrifying reputation, yet I'm confident in my abilities." Or yet, perhaps, you would have him 'trust' her simply because Nick Wolfe did. Whatever your plan, I felt like her character wasn't quite portrayed as a deadly spy. Especially since she is supposed to show little to no body/face language and you have her shaking her head and sighing at times. Oh, before I leave this topic I might mention that in the last sentence you have "were" capitalized where it shouldn't be...but now that I look at it, after every "example," This letter is capitalized. If it is a comma, it shouldn't be capitalized after a quote (ex: "xx," X compared to "xx," x.) If the quote ends in a period, however, feel free to use the upper case.

Great chapter and story. I will be looking forward to more! (Hmm... there was something else I was going to mention, but I've forgotten. Oh well.)
shadows being chapter 13 . 9/18/2015
ahhh, how useful to have a secret teleportation spell that nobody knows about.
Senyor Fier Mensheir chapter 13 . 9/18/2015
I LOVED IT!
buiauf chapter 13 . 9/18/2015
Finally adding some more Avengers to the mix, huh? I like it. I do hope that when Harry inevitably joins SHIELD, he'll be older, and it'll be on his own terms after a long chase. But that's just my opinion.
shugokage chapter 13 . 9/18/2015
Nice job on this chapter and good scene with Natasha!
PappyOldGuy chapter 13 . 9/18/2015
Liking it, liking it very much!
Talon Blu chapter 13 . 9/18/2015
OK cool getaway. i like this a lot. Rose was a cute weakness for him to have and makes him more human. can not wait for him to meet Luna. if he befriends her i would not want to be a bully at Hogwarts.
TreeLickingUnicorn chapter 13 . 9/18/2015
Amazing as always :) This is one of the best fanfictions i have read and i can just love your Harry. so...KEEP THE CHAPTERS COMMING!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/18/2015
can't wait for the next chapter
Pedro52 chapter 13 . 9/18/2015
coooollll
starboy454 chapter 13 . 9/18/2015
excellent update when it come to certain women Harry just can't say no to them can he and I bet they soon be a lot women that well have him wrapped around their little finger Harry little sister Daphne and her little sister and her mother Natasha and may even Hermione some times he just can't say no to them
RebeliousOne chapter 13 . 9/18/2015
Nice, I like how you had Harry escape SHEILD yet couldn't say no to a 5 year old. Adorable! It's only a matter of time before he joins them, but I'm glad he isn't going to yet. If anything, Fury will want him even more after that escape. Do they know about magic? Even so, I doubt they would find him in Hogwarts unless they have wizards working for them.
Ithinker chapter 12 . 9/17/2015
Great story plz continue
swiftrabbit chapter 12 . 9/17/2015
Just got to the last chapter and I've got to say, you have done a fine job with this fic! Especially since it is basically only two weeks worth of writing! I'm really looking forward to where you take this.

Read ya later!
bigeric1982 chapter 12 . 9/16/2015
I'm a bit confused why couldn't he have just bought the books on parsel magic? Also what would make him even ask Dumbledore for said books? There really isn't a reason for Dumbledore to be in possession of said books or for Harry to think he would have said books. Especially when you earlier stated Britain
having so many banned types of magic.
2,905 | « Prev Page 1 .. 174 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 .. Last Next »