Reviews for Blood Stained
xXKingXx chapter 7 . 9/7/2015
amazing chapter as always keep up the good work
TerraeStarDragon88 chapter 7 . 9/7/2015
Is this Nick Wolfe an oc?
if so, whom did you base him on?

Why is harry cursed to watch people he loves die? Why?!
TreeLickingUnicorn chapter 7 . 9/7/2015
Nice chapter and pls dont make harry a cold person now so... KEEP IT GOING!
Morgan d'Arc chapter 7 . 9/7/2015
Damn, that was brutal. But I agree it had to happen. Nick would have been hard to keep the same as you advanced the plot. He would have either turned into a minor side character or just a rarely seen father figure in between the arcs. This gives him a bigger meaning for Harry as he goes through life.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/5/2015
I like this chapter/update very much
LiveFreeDieWell chapter 2 . 9/7/2015
While I can believe Lilly & James neglecting Harry a bit and giving uneven gifts, attention, and attitudes towards the twins, I cannot believe they would completely forget having a second son. It just seems sloppy, something you decided to do because it made writing your story easier.
TreeLickingUnicorn chapter 6 . 9/7/2015
This is so funny and i am loving it so... KEEP THE CHPTERS COMMING!
Senyor Fier Mensheir chapter 6 . 9/7/2015
Looking forward to more of this. I was supposed to be somewhere else 30 minutes ago, but this story had a strong hold on my attention.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/4/2015
Its a really good story/update
sonyguy chapter 6 . 9/6/2015
Good chapter cant wait for Hogwarts I was wondering if you could put luna and harry together i feel like there a good match for each other
mordicus18 chapter 6 . 9/6/2015
I was wondering when will harry interact with the avenger univers? Will it be after the hogwarts?
BLPotter chapter 6 . 9/6/2015
I read right, Harry spent $ 14.000 in books?
He must have bought the entire bookstore. lol
Morgan d'Arc chapter 6 . 9/6/2015
I am loving this story so far. However, I think instead of doing daily updates you may want to make the chapters longer instead. I update my story once per week so I can make sure it is as good as I can possibly make it. On the other hand, your story, your rules. Don't take what im saying as criticism, your doing good work with this story. :D
GinaStar chapter 6 . 9/6/2015
hehe..I love a sarcastic harry!
starboy454 chapter 6 . 9/6/2015