Reviews for Blood Stained
RebeliousOne chapter 6 . 9/6/2015
This is one of my favorite chapters so far. Love the character development as well as Harry keeping away from Dumbles and the Potter's. So will they not find him until he gets his letter? Somehow, they won't be expecting this Harry. Good luck trying to manipulate him. I hope he screws with them as much as possible.
Vukk chapter 3 . 9/6/2015
Kids can get muscles. It isn't as easy for adults to though. The reason most kids don't, is how many 5-10 year olds are dedicated to anything developing themselves. I would say 99.99% don't.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/3/2015
Not a bad update/chapter
Corrupted Hound chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
awesomesouse
ARevolt chapter 5 . 9/5/2015
Nice story so far! Assuming it's thanos at the end?
sonyguy chapter 5 . 9/5/2015
good lead up like where its going with this chapter cant wait to read about hogwarts

also What type of power level will be harry godlike powerful superpowerful?

or will his powers get stronger over time?
starboy454 chapter 5 . 9/5/2015
excellent update is this taking before nick started with S.H.I.E.L.D. as the head Agent in charge or is S.H.I.E.L.D. already up and running if so how did Harry get on S.H.I.E.L.D. radar
RebeliousOne chapter 4 . 9/4/2015
Indifference would hurt them the most and it's rather apt since that is how they treated him. Hopefully they don't find him just yet. Will he go to Hogwarts? Considering how Dumbles is in this, I hope he goes to another school far away from the Brits. If you do have him go to Hogwarts, I hope he avoids the manipulations and keeps his secrets. I just can't see the benefits to Harry being at Hogwarts though. If he is to heal emotionally, he would need to be around people who will care for Harry for being Harry, not the forgotten Potter Twin. I can't see it happening there, but I guess we will soon find out.
bigeric1982 chapter 4 . 9/4/2015
The ages are off for Harry and Arthur. If they were born the end of July 1995 than in the last chapter May 2000 Harry would have been 4 not 5 and in this chapter you have Arthur celebrating his 6th birthday a week ago in July 1999 thus making him 4 not 6.
Sphinx360 chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
Forgot to write this in my last review but I'm all for Harry hating the potters but it would be cool to see him not hate his little sister, since she wasn't alive at the time, and for them to have some moments here and there, and through this bond possible create new relationships at hogwarts, if he goes to Hogwarts, and possible, on the slightest chance, begin breaching the gape between him and his parents, although only with an extreme amount of hard work on their part,
-An intrigued reader
Sphinx
bigeric1982 chapter 2 . 9/4/2015
It's one thing for the Potters to be neglectful and not pay enough if any attention to they're
non-famous son (though it's highly unlikely) its something very different that they would completely forget Harry even existed. Instead couldn't you have just used Harry's Magneto like personality(his feelings of superiority to humans) to alienate his family to the point they were rather cold and or indifferent to Harry and he was equally cold and indifferent to them? That way when he does leave they might not notice for a while.

I don't really see a reason for Harry to run away from home. He still had a roof over his head, food available to him and a library full of books on magic to further advance his studies. His parents while incredibly negligent are not abusive to him either. So his running away doesn't really make sense especially since he supposed to be highly intelligent. I think maybe instead of running away from home he could just take trips out into to the world to observe or study things. Then you can still have him meet Nick.

I don't really understand the point of him studying pick pocketing. Not only are the methods for pick pocketing used incorrect but with Harry's ability to summon and control people's minds it's wholly unnecessary. Also your not going to be able to just get a crash course in picking pockets from
observing the pick pockets in you have him "master" pick pocketing only to have him end up using magic to control his victims thus rendering his months of learning to pick pocket pointless.

The whole thing with Nick doesn't make sense either how or why would an assassin just happen to be hanging around observing Harry using magic? Maybe instead you could have used an "in a wrong place at the wrong time" scenario where he stumbles on Nick in a bad predicament and uses magic to save him thus Nick offers to teach him a few thing's in return.

Nick cant teach Harry anything about magic being non magical, his brother could describe some things to him but to teach him something that he could pass on to Harry is impossible. If anything why not just make Nick a muggle born instead? It would make things much easier and much more plausible.

I really like the idea but in my opinion the execution is somewhat lacking. I understand it's your first story I commend you for putting your work out for our consumption and I hope you keep at it.
Sphinx360 chapter 4 . 9/4/2015
I really like how this story is going but if I may make a suggestion. Could it be possible that the Potters were forced to forget Harry due to a darker force, like voldemort's horcrux or possibly Loki for some reason, altering their memories so harry would feel neglected and have him leave the protection of the potter mansion wards so as to make him more vulnerable. I would think that this would be a great twist to this story because it shows that someone or something feels threatened by Harry and thus plays with his life to possible make him weaker or get him out of the way of their plans. Just some food for though
An intrigued reader
-Sphinx
sonyguy chapter 4 . 9/4/2015
I like where the story is going how it leads up to things and it feels right and not to rushed
starboy454 chapter 4 . 9/4/2015
excellent update
it's aro bitch chapter 4 . 9/4/2015
I am all for him never forgiving them. I am here for that. There are so many stories where Harry just arbitrarily decides he missed having family too much despite how ooc it is in the story and it gets so annoying.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
2,905 | « Prev Page 1 .. 183 190 191 192 193 194 Next »