Reviews for Blood Stained
Mythogirly chapter 4 . 9/4/2015
Another brilliant chapter from a brilliant author. I can't wait for the next update. You are amazing. :-D
Morgan d'Arc chapter 3 . 9/4/2015
This story has a massive amount of potential. I love assassin Harry fan fictions but they are very rare. I really hope you continue this. I also read your first AN and I agree with you, I started my first story because I was tired of not acting upon my inspirations.
starboy454 chapter 3 . 9/4/2015
excellent update dose his mom and dad figure out that no longer their or that he's been gone a while
armybound chapter 3 . 9/4/2015
Honestly at first I didn't like how this story was going from the first into the second chapter but I am damn glad I decided to just keep going. It was a slightly dull and overdone start but you added some very nice twists in the second and third chapters. I am honestly excited to see where you take this. Keep on writing and I'll keep on reading!
Mythogirly chapter 3 . 9/3/2015
This story is a brilliant work of art. I simply cannot wait for an update. PleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasePleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasePleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasePleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasePleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasePleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasePleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasePleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasePleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease update soon.
Mythogirly chapter 2 . 9/3/2015
This is wonderful. PleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasePleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasePleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasePleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease Update soon
starboy454 chapter 2 . 9/3/2015
nick last won't be Fury would it excellent update
MammonDaughter chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
please tell me he doesn't end up gay in this one. not opposed to it, just its been done to hell. nice solid start, and nicely different beginning from others I've read.
Blondewriter007 chapter 1 . 9/2/2015