Reviews for Blood Stained
acowles02 chapter 19 . 2/20
Dont like harry being annoying to bones. Shes the good one.
acowles02 chapter 9 . 2/20
The…. The snake wouldnt make the hat sort harry into slytherin. You rhink the hat gives one shit about a pet someone has?
acowles02 chapter 9 . 2/20
Did malfoy ever call anyone a peasant? Because i cant remember. Though o guess with the wizarding world being in the middle ages, calling the common class peasantry kinda makes sense?
acowles02 chapter 6 . 2/20
Why did harry just spend the equivilamt of 14 grand on books
acowles02 chapter 2 . 2/20
Unless theres like some magical mind wipe stuff going on, i dont thinl theyd forget harry exists. Like aeriously? How can it not be magical interference if you forget why you have two beds in a bedroom, with two different kids in em?
jessessanto chapter 27 . 1/25
Quanta baboseira...
Trainion chapter 4 . 1/24
Kablewy
just a reader chapter 46 . 1/17
oh my please ignore my other response it was for another fic. For this one I wish we got info on why lilly and Jamws neglected him? It seemed plot-devicy and could have been expanded.
Just a Reader chapter 1 . 1/17
I haven't read it past the first few sentences so I'm not the best reviewer on here and well that's not my purpose on here. I am sure I'll read this someday, the premise is exciting but what set me off is the Iran-Muhammad plot. I grew up in a Muslim family and so that kind of rhetoric hits home. Now, you are free to write what you want and since you didn't write "death to all Muslims", I don't consider it hate of any sort but just a suggestion for the future. Thanks!
Trainion chapter 1 . 1/1
So knock off Ash
Apollodorus13 chapter 25 . 12/23/2023
As much as i like Natasha and Harry, i cant get the image of Harry seeing Hela killing and fighting for the first time with the “I just died in your arms tonight” song playing out of my hear. Fingers crossed thats the pairing honestly
SkyNeves chapter 15 . 12/1/2023
"I'm a badass" but I'm weak to women. - Harry Wolfe
l30rusty chapter 6 . 9/3/2023
You can breathe up until 10000 ft
except from that great story so far
kristinamanga chapter 27 . 8/18/2023
c'est parti pour une révolution en marche de la part du peuple... x)
jlpeters chapter 7 . 8/9/2023
I just teared up you bastard. great chapter.
2,905 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »