Reviews for Blood Stained
Tinker Infestation chapter 12 . 8/9/2023
Alright thats it the last straw calling parseltongue “Parsel Tongue” multiple times im out
Tinker Infestation chapter 12 . 8/9/2023
How the next story the author wrote ended up as good as it was baffles me with how the story is so far
Tinker Infestation chapter 11 . 8/9/2023
Ugh first the none sensical sentences then the typos and now the speech missing thewhen will this end cause its just getting worse
Tinker Infestation chapter 8 . 8/9/2023
The fuck does bud have to do with gender bud is buddy, friend, pal it would be different if he said “bro” but he didnt he said pal!
BarbedCaress chapter 1 . 8/8/2023
Wrong boy-who-lives stories are rarely good.
I'll try one more chapter, but not holding out much hope.
Dauntes chapter 27 . 8/6/2023
This is definitely one of my favorite handlings of Dumbledore in any story. Thank you again.
badboys8520 chapter 38 . 7/19/2023
"That desk was made 100 years ago from 2000 year old Mahogany." Harry said with sadness clear in his voice. Daphne was so thrown off by that, that she could only manage one response

Is that a TFS King Yemma reference?
Does it also breathe fire?
Guest chapter 46 . 6/21/2023
Siempre que tengo tiempo libre me gusta volver. A leerla
Cwhit930 chapter 46 . 6/2/2023
I great story thanks for the enjoyed this from start to finish
AdamKadamon chapter 46 . 5/28/2023
Ended well with room for a sequel. The fact that only his parents were memory-zapped, which led to the neglect, is weird when you consider godparents exist. Given who they were, Harry should have gotten a godparent and there should have been more adult eyes on the situation since it sounds like birthday parties with guests were a regular thing. All in all, a great story with a rough beginning and some nitpicky plot points.
AdamKadamon chapter 37 . 5/28/2023
We finally have a reveal on why Harry was neglected. I still say that there should have been an implication of an outside effect early on to make the story flow better, but that can be taken as me nitpicking on the point. I have ended up enjoying the story and that is what truly matters. Thanks for your work author.
AdamKadamon chapter 15 . 5/27/2023
Harry's last name flipping back and forth between Potter and Wolfe, and him accepting it when he's supposed to be holding a grudge against it detracts from the experience. Still enjoying the story, however.
AdamKadamon chapter 13 . 5/27/2023
"Curses! My summer plans foiled by my cute baby sister!Harry, probably. Despite my misgivings, I am thoroughly enjoying the story. Thanks author.
AdamKadamon chapter 9 . 5/27/2023
Still waiting for the other shoe to drop regarding his parents' memory. This chapter however was VERY satisfying.
AdamKadamon chapter 4 . 5/27/2023
This reaction chapter was nice, but leads to more questions which, with this chapter as proof, I'm sure will be eventually answered. That said, I still feel that there could have been a clearer lead up to what seems to be memory modification. It would really be dumb if they just forgot Harry because of Arthur's fame, given the clear love portrayed towards both twins early on. Mothers don't just forget the children they birthed.
2,905 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »