Reviews for Blood Stained
AdamKadamon chapter 3 . 5/27/2023
I was halfway to dropping the story from just reading the first two chapters; a loving family suddenly neglecting one of their twin children for years is quite a bit of a stretch. I've read similar stories and the rationale was established early. I'm hoping there's an explanation for that later. That said, the premise from this chapter is interesting enough to keep my attention for now.
PaleFeed chapter 20 . 5/3/2023
1.25 million is way to cheap that’s 6 dollars a phone
MoinLeute chapter 21 . 5/3/2023
"Extremly good at info gathering"... Just straight up asking is not fitting that description moron.
MoinLeute chapter 16 . 5/3/2023
just last year he never wanted to return and tried his best to get out of Hogwarts, now he suddenly wants to stay?
MoinLeute chapter 13 . 5/3/2023
Why didnt he just teleport?...
MoinLeute chapter 9 . 5/3/2023
i can already see the increase in forced plot... what did the author think when writing this?
MoinLeute chapter 8 . 5/3/2023
Now thats just bullshit, this feels so absolutely forced its painfull to read and his reaction is not all that much better... this had potential but it goes fast down the drain.
MoinLeute chapter 5 . 5/3/2023
The ending isnt just chlichè its straight up garbage. If the evil super guy doesnt care about prophecies why is he even regarding harry as a threat?...
realfan16 chapter 1 . 4/24/2023
the forgotten road it's gonna be then...i hope the 'not forgotten' one will not be an absolute bitch. too much of those out there already.
Kyr chapter 1 . 1/27/2023
Different. Like the twins but the protector “marks” his sibling. Have yet to read this in a WBWL story.
Thank you for sharing.
Arcane Warhammer chapter 13 . 12/28/2022
wtf is this?
Master smokebomb chapter 23 . 11/16/2022
this book is awesome it is worth reading for what happened in chapter 23 alone those that have read it know what I'm talking about
Neotono chapter 46 . 9/8/2022
Highly doubt there will be a sequel now as its been 5 years and I think that's for the best. The story started out good but around 2/3s in it hot very plot devicey and Harry became a lot weakr while your side characters got bullshit power boosts not only out of nowhere but offscreen.

Also you seemed to forget about Daphne, Tracey and Tose near the end. I still say this should be a Harry/Daphne story and not because I am primarily a Haphne shipper, they just had more chemistry than Harry just deciding he loved Natasha and he not seeing him as a kid anymore.
Neotono chapter 41 . 9/8/2022
So you gave Sammy a completely bullshit powerup just so she can train Hqrry who she is now stronger than somehow. I've never read a more convenient plot device. Even the canon books weren't that lazy.

It's a shame too as the rest of the story was quite good.
Neotono chapter 38 . 9/8/2022
This story should really be Harry/Daphne with the amount of time they spent together. Honestly no sure why you insisted on the Black Widow thing. Now you have gone the lesbian route for Daphne as well.
2,905 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »