Reviews for Blood Stained
Blueberry Babe chapter 46 . 8/27/2022
Excellent story. We'll done. Thanks
EdTheBeast chapter 46 . 7/30/2022
Big leaving for a sequel. An interesting love story, but also a slow burning one.
Drakena chapter 26 . 7/28/2022
the fact that she called them little trees made me so happy because I always hated them just because I thought they were wanna be trees
Drakena chapter 19 . 7/27/2022
oh my gosh I had to reread the conversation on the train with Daphne and Harry about her breast size changing it made me laugh so much
guestinator chapter 8 . 7/20/2022
Harry: I'll be a badass and mind rape but he says I am blind without a lick of proof and I'll fold like a bitch I'm heat trying to lick their own ass.

Yeah I can see why this story hasn't been updated in years. I'll be stopping here as this was the last cringe for me.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/18/2022
Fucking hell, the edge.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/11/2022
Lost me here. Harry blithely walking along and not caring that he could turn a corner and literally stare into the eyes of death is ignorant on a scale that passes a lack of self-preservation and goes to willfully self-destructive. But what really bothers me is the fact that your character has no care for the possibility of innocent children being killed when he can do something so simple as report what he knows to Dumbledore or McGonagall since she would actually be a person in Authority that he thinks might do something other than twinkle. Since he doesn't care about innocent human life, you have broken his character, one that I wasn't all that impressed by to start with. Good luck to you.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/10/2022
Again, I have no idea how you can blow off the "WHY did they forget they had another kid?" Why did the media, Sirius, Remus, Albus, and BOTH parents FORGET him? If it was some magical effect, they should have discovered it by now if for no other reason that not knowing means it could happen again - to their chosen son! (albus' motivation especially).
Guest chapter 12 . 7/10/2022
I can't help it, I will fall helplessly into line with your other fans with praising how wonderfully the manipulation/serendipity turned out.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/10/2022
Heh, not to bitch, but if Harry had any genuine Slytherin in him he would demand to be put in Ravenclaw. Sorting Slytherin is basically like screaming "LOOK AT ME!".
Guest chapter 7 . 7/10/2022
Huh... actually, that's a solid mechanic, and solves Harry's choice of 'leaving Nick'. Extreme magical events don't bother me, you've already set him up to be OP, but, given his True Enemy, he's still going to face a challenge.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/10/2022
Huh... honestly this is pretty darn entertaining from the character point of view... the reasoning/motivation is sketchy, and I'm hoping Harry isn't going to turn into the kind of person that we would never want to have anything to do with - ie, it's obviously hard to root for a coldly merciless killer, but equally hard to root for someone who enjoys ridiculing and belittling random people for their own self-amusement.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/10/2022
So, no real explanation, just a 'realization' for the Potters, and the old goat is only thinking in terms of utility - weaponry to be specific - and threat assessment.
Not one mention of them trying to figure out WHY this happened... I'll give it more time, at least You didn't just 'forget' about him as well.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/10/2022
It's a solid concept. The 'not killing innocents' thing is silly, the four guards are unlikely to all be evil men, etc... That said, Harry's reasoning for his choice can't be denied.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/10/2022
I hope you explain why Harry was "forgotten" by his parents, their friends, his own brother, not to mention the rest of the world, including Albus-too-many-names-and-titles. It is too far outside the norm to be accepted as 'just because' without making the rest of the story have the potential for the same nonsense randomly happening.
2,905 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »