Reviews for Blood Stained
Thyrokio chapter 27 . 7/8/2022
My god, that was some Dumbledore annihilation!
ClaireR89 chapter 1 . 6/28/2022
Seeing as Harry wasn’t marked Arthur is the BWL?
albus potter-greengrass chapter 42 . 6/20/2022
Lol daphne is lesbian or only taste the moment i understand Tony in this sircunstand
still09 chapter 6 . 6/13/2022
I hate to say it, but 13,800 dollars is absolutely crazy for books. That is a ridiculous sum. 13 galleons and like 14 sickles would make much more sense for just a few books
Aedwards179 chapter 1 . 6/8/2022
should've left the timeline the same. he'd be around the same age as Natasha. wasn't she born in 84 in the MCU? Harry's only gonna be 17 in the avengers while Natasha will be 28.
Jack T. Writer chapter 46 . 6/8/2022
So, pros and cons...
the story was great.
putting in a clive hanger with the words if I ever get back to it not so much.
you could have done something as simple as having the devil Congratulating harry and telling him a lot of people are watching him and not the friendly kind, would have been enough for that without declaring a war of demons against humans, while harry has apparantly now two Infinity stones fused with him, while still not being able to harm a demon in the human world.
you could also have easily set future endeavors into motions, by having Rose show up and telling harry about a cool poky stick with a blue glowing gem, that she found.

in the end happy about the story, not so happy with the ending.

if you don't write a sequel, couldn't you at least change this chapter, so we peasents wouldn't get excited only to get disappointed?

I will have to wait and see what else there is you have written... since the story was good...

- Jack
varenyamishra2511 chapter 1 . 5/22/2022
Oooooh, a WBWL fic combined with a marvel crossover? Consider me hooked(its really tough trying to find good WBWL or Marvel crossovers)
HarryPfanfic chapter 38 . 5/4/2022
This fic is good but very bland, half the time they are talking about company or some idle talk that makes no contribution to story whatsoever. Man I am so bored that I'm just leaving this fic to read other good fics! Don't get me wrong author, you wrote a good fic but there has to be story you know?
The fic was totally bland, no confrontation with voldemort (not with dialogues anyway), no confrontation with thor, it was like Harry didn't want anything from this world and just wanted to leave. Half the fic is filled with talks of businesses and its useless details! Okay, sometimes explanation is needed for these things, but this much? You literally added conversations of them making and designing a new product which was just getting on my nerves, considering how short the whole New york attack you made it seem.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/23/2022
Ah so harry's a tsundere? Day ruined
WeisseHex chapter 39 . 4/7/2022
Sometimes Harry? You can be so freakin' creepy!
WeisseHex chapter 15 . 4/6/2022
Harry has quite a few years to actually GROW up a bit more for a love interest, no? Especially if you want him to have one from Marvel!
WeisseHex chapter 1 . 4/6/2022
Why is it always Harry that gets screwed? No fair!
Dayside chapter 4 . 1/30/2022
this didn't make much sense. Too forced.
ddsurvivor chapter 7 . 1/14/2022
Well now I know that this Wolfe is just a cool assassin that knows a Black Widow. And his family to Harry. Just don't know what role he took over. But the chapters up to his death were very adventurous, emotional, maybe over dramatic. Hope Harry turns out for the best with this sad development. He is what 9-10 now?
ddsurvivor chapter 2 . 1/14/2022
What "Just Harry" runs into Nick, maybe Nick "Fury"? Oh well still interesting beginning of the Potter family and Harry's life on the streets.
2,905 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »