Reviews for Blood Stained
Guest chapter 8 . 12/31/2021
One of the cringiest harry I've read in fanfictions holy shit
Astramilitarum01 chapter 46 . 12/21/2021
The story is ok, but nothing really special, it is an early work of an author and it's visible.
The story is your pretty full of cliches but that at least makes the story pretty straight forward.
Saidly the worst part of the story is the dialogue and nearly all character interactions. The Romance is first drawn out and than rushed and makes little sense.
So while the story doesn't have any major game breakers it's also nothing i will think about again after reading it once
Dude chapter 5 . 12/15/2021
This story is super cliché but there’s also just some weird stuff in it. For example, in this chapter Harry has a flick knife that is 4 or so inches in length when closed but when the knife is flicked up, the knife alone is 6 inches? How does that work, it’s not even a magic knife.
TheBluePilgrim chapter 6 . 12/5/2021
People have more difficulty breathing between 14-16000 feet. You'll need oxygen for anything strenuous above 18k. You're fine at 6k or even 8k.
Fillask chapter 2 . 11/30/2021
Myeah, nah..
Chelsit chapter 46 . 11/20/2021
This story has been absolutely amazing from start to finish. I have loved the storyline and development of it and it has been very well done!
WeisseHex chapter 46 . 11/6/2021
Great story! Thank you for writing it! It was very exciting.
WeisseHex chapter 45 . 11/6/2021
He did it! Harry actually did the impossible! So happy right now! AND he is getting married! How cool is that?
WeisseHex chapter 34 . 11/5/2021
Thank God! He actually asked for a date and kissed her! Let's see what happens next! Dinner, a movie, sex?
WeisseHex chapter 33 . 11/5/2021
Loki is so messed up! (don't we know it?) but he still is so hot! And Thor, don't get me going here. Even our little Harry is coming into his own (soon!) with the ladies. Maybe soon he will give in!
WeisseHex chapter 27 . 11/5/2021
Sometimes I think that Harry really IS crazy!
WeisseHex chapter 24 . 11/5/2021
THAT was fucking awesome! Now what is Harry going to do with Voldiepants?
2,905 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »