Reviews for Blood Stained
WeisseHex chapter 7 . 11/4/2021
This so sad, I am completely torn up inside and ready to scream. Poor Harry, now what?
WeisseHex chapter 4 . 11/4/2021
I just still find it so hard to fathom how especially a mother could forget she had twins. Nuts.
WeisseHex chapter 3 . 11/4/2021
It's kind of sad that Harry is learning how to kill. Still, I hope that someday he will leave that kind of situation. So, I suppose waiting is in order! Great story!
Diametrik chapter 20 . 11/2/2021
Apparently he got his chains ability from this demon, but I'm certain he already had that ability while he was still working with Nick. It was listed as one of his abilities that was a last resort on missions along with condensing magic into a blade.
ChildofDragons chapter 19 . 10/30/2021
At a certain point Harry just became cringey. You're trying really hard to make him seem like a badass but every time he tries to be threatening I feel myself literally cringe a little bit.
Camillus Seth chapter 38 . 10/9/2021
Daphne: Harry, we fucked on your desk.
Harry: Yeah, poor Benchy.
Daphne: Benchy?
Harry: Yeah, you dirtied her up good.
Daphne: You don't mind us fucking on your desk?
Harry: What?! No! Just get some privacy and not on my desk and it's fine!
Inv0ke chapter 5 . 10/2/2021
The end of this chapter made 0 sense you don't really give any clues who it is and they are billion of light-years away and they were keeping track of something happening on a backwater planet like earth
explosiveteddy chapter 46 . 9/28/2021
This is teddy again. I've just realised that I follow and have read all of ur stories except the latest one. You've got alot on your plate and I want all of them updated so sorry if I came across as demanding in my review of the latest chapter of "Let's try this again"
Guest chapter 20 . 9/25/2021
250 000 phones for $1.5 mil $6 per phone... Pricey? i think not.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/19/2021
Hey, rocket launchers don't have recoil
budigamjasraj chapter 3 . 9/3/2021
This is my fav crossover forever
mark.press.9 chapter 1 . 8/26/2021
sorry cant stand the stories that sh-it on harrys parents considering in the main potter verse they DIED for him so no im not going to bother with another stupid (in my opinion only) bad parents plot thanks for taking the time to finish a story thoughg as lots of fanfiction people dont again sorry cant call them authers if they cant finish what they start. ok im off my soapbox now good luck for the future
kasukager chapter 19 . 8/12/2021
Rustage's rape really. And doflamingo's part. WOW.
susiyandere chapter 27 . 8/11/2021
Yo leyendo como Harry pide almas en un contrato...
El Diablo: Usted es diabólico joven Wolfe.
Warren-Targaryen chapter 12 . 8/10/2021