Reviews for When A Rose Withers
Sarah Maxime chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
Just so you know, I do have an account. I'm just too lazy to login at the moment.
You asked about whether Eä is Earth, and since I've read The Silmarillion, I thought I'd help. Eä is the Universe. Arda is the Earth.
Always chapter 25 . 3/22/2012
I'm just sitting here with my cat. We're reading this story together and I swear she can understand it! 0.0
Always chapter 17 . 3/21/2012
Can I have a plushie?(gives big puppy eyes)

Great story!
Always chapter 14 . 3/21/2012
Legolas isn't yours, nor is he mine. All the fan girls have to share because he belongs to Tolkien. So until Tolkien gives away characters (which he won't 'cause he's dead), we have to just stare at his poster and pray for Tolkien to rise up from the grave. Namarie!
Always chapter 2 . 3/21/2012
Middle earth is inside Arda. Places like Valinor are also in Arda. I sort of remember Ea, but I can't place it.
Vanwa Lullaby chapter 3 . 6/23/2010
D: kill him! ahh, but its very good
Vanwa Lullaby chapter 2 . 6/23/2010
:( why cant anyone just let him die!
Vanwa Lullaby chapter 2 . 6/23/2010
:( why cant anyone just let him die!
Vanwa Lullaby chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
:D
warrior of worlds chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
i really liked your story line. how you show how strong legolas is and how your not afraid to show his weak side...

there was a few spots i personally would change but thats just me. anyway keep writting and let me know if you need help _
JediPadawan18 chapter 29 . 12/15/2004
Seriously, I think you might be some sort of prophetess. Do you know how close this ending scene is to that in the Death of Saruman in RotK: EE? It's almost the same! Maybe PJ reads fanfic...scary thought. Anyways, though this was not canon it was a good story. Lots of Angst. However, I really don't like how Thranduil dies. I never like it when Thranduil dies, but I thought that in this one, he just, well...died. And that was it.
anoymous chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
This is back to Irish Anor. No, soulsearcher is not the best on She's good, but Cassia, Sio, shadowfaxgal, Cammilla Sandman, Siri2, Chloe, Aragornwriter, and GanSing are better. Cassia and Sio are a lot better! So there! And I have read the books, and Grima does kill Saruman, but not like that!
Irish Anor chapter 4 . 5/20/2004
This review is directed towards "anonymous"
HAVE YOU EVEN READ THE BOOK? GRIMA KILLS SARUMAN FOR GOODNESS SAKES! MAYBE BEFORE YOU FLAME A STORY YOU SHOULD GET *YOUR* FACTS STRAIGHT!
OH, AND YOU TELL SOULSEARCHER TO READ THE BOOKS, BUT IF YOU HAD READ THE BOOKS, THEN YOU WOULD KNOW THAT GRIMA KILLS SARUMAN!
Everyone works hard on stories, and no ones should be flamed! Especially not Soulsearcher who happens to be one of the best authors on . By the way, lets take a look at the website's name. FanFICTION, meaning NOT real. Well, good day. Cheers. And sorry Soulsearcher because this goes to your e-mail.
Bet ya can't guess chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
Legolas is so out of character in this...
Legolas' sister chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
(this is a conversation I had with Legolas after this chapter took place)
Me: Las, something is wrong with you. You are acting all strange! What is troubling you?
Las: I am fine!
Me: no you are not. please tell me what is going on
Las:(inaudible whisper) I killed Gandalf.
Me: What?
Las; I killed Gandalf, Okay? Now leave me alone!
Me: Las, you did not kill Gandalf, it was not your fault!
Las:it was. I am an elf, I should have grabbed his hand!
Me: Las, there was not time. the whip grabbed him and pulled him down immediately. (see book for this *correct* scenario. in the movie, there is a pause, for the benefit of cinema theatrics. this is inncorect, there was no pause or chance for anyone to aid Gandalf)
Las: Oh muinthel nin (my sister)thank you for trying to help, but you are wrong. I killed him.
Me: Las, you are really not hlping the fellowship. this behavior is self-indulgent, pitying, lame, out of character, and incorrect. you were never known to be self indulgent, muindor nin(my brother0
Las:(sighs and sobs into shoulder.
Me: oh my poor Las. It is alright. Han meleth lle ( I love you)
well, I hope that works for this chapter. If he comits suicide you will fall to the blade of Hadhafang!