Reviews for The Mikaelsons
A Darker Heaven and Hell chapter 15 . 2/5
Damn this is definitely my favorite chapter, I love the little bit of angst and plot you introduced, plus the smut. I wish there was more
A Darker Heaven and Hell chapter 7 . 2/3
Wow I can’t believe it’s been YEARS since I’ve read or reviewed this story. I’m never on this site anymore, I’ve moved over to archive of our own. But this sit haze way better VD stories, including this one. I totally missed reading Caroline getting it on with all of the Mikaelsons.
P.F. BlaringSilence chapter 15 . 1/18
i hope you still continue this story. And please write more Klaroline. The Originals finale did no justice to our favorite characters.
amcke1991 chapter 15 . 12/3/2019
Omg I have LOVED this story SO MUCH!
Uppity Bitch chapter 13 . 8/26/2019
I’m still hoping you’ll return to finish this story - it’s so unbelievably good! You have a wonderful writer’s voice and we’re so lucky you shared it with us!

Also, I hope you’re doing well. :)
Guest chapter 15 . 7/15/2019
Why are there comments about Klaus suffering?

Where is Klaus suffering?

He seems to be enjoying himself just fine regardless of exclusivity. In fact, I seem to recall much of this being his suggestion...

Get out of here with that and go back to your patriarchy before you project misogyny all over the lovely smut.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/24/2019
I’m hoping for an update. There are so few stories, especially smut, that have such well written characters. I’m glad SOMEBODY decided the Mikaelsons could actually evolve past tenth century cultural norms. Klaus’s understanding of Caroline’s situation is completely out of character with how he was written on the show, but to be fair, that was a major fuck-up on the show’s part. The most depressing part of both series was the underlying theme that we lose our humanity over long periods of time, especially as their version of it basically meant devolving into toddler-appropriate emotional reactions with deadly temper tantrums. Who would want to live forever if we wouldn’t grow and learn? If we never moved past high school drama?

I actually very much enjoy this Klaus who can put aside his own jealousy for the safety for the woman he loves, who would otherwise be terrified and ashamed to the point she probably wouldn’t last a few weeks. Caroline is at the peak age where girls are both shamed for and manipulated into expressing their sexuality. To have become necessary at a time where we receive so many mixed messages about it could have been more destructive than a Salvatore trying to save Elena (seriously, they sucked at that to a point that Elena seemed more like a narcissist for not killing herself).

But anyway, this is the kind of smut I need in my life. Please update!
Guest chapter 15 . 4/22/2019
I really hope you come back to this and that you're not discouraged by all the patriarchal anti-polyamory complaints (because if it were Klaus, then he wouldn't be able to help it). Klaus would prefer sharing his mate over killing his mate, but God forbid a man sacrifice his pride (which he isn't, in this case) instead of the well-being of his soulmate.

Did anyone actually watch the damn show? Mikaelsons were incest-y as hell. Nobody's up in their siblings business like that, trying to control them, that's crazy ex-boyfriend stuff right there.

It's 2019, people. If a girl wants to nail a quartet of willing and eager siblings and all are able to consent, then bang bang folks,if you don't like it go read Twilight again. All that romantic stuff is there, like your childhood babysitter biding his time til you're legal because your mom rejected him.
Uppity Bitch chapter 15 . 12/25/2018
Just a note to say I reread this recently and it was still absolutely everything good and steamy and awesome about your writing! Thanks for sharing your talent with us!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/17/2018
Hello, I just wanted to pop in and say how much I love this story and your writing and I hope that some day you will write more. I hope things are good with you.
Bobby chapter 15 . 11/3/2018
Just finished reading all 15 parts and they were really good but are you gonna write any more because it’s almost a year since this was last edited and three years since it was published so would really like to see more however unlikely that is now?
hanakoizuki0139 chapter 15 . 9/28/2018
Please continue this story. I would like to know what happens.
shane1me chapter 15 . 9/25/2018
I feel sorry for Klaus in this fic. He finally finds his mate after a thousand years and has to have a one sided monogamous relationship with her because she is a succubus. He loves her and has to just grin and bare it while she has sex with his whole family is kinda bogus. The constant feeling of knowing you aren't enough for his mate is devastating. No matter how understanding he is of the situation no one wants to see, hear, or be aware of the fact that the person you love is having sex with other people and to make it worse your family.
maddypaddy30 chapter 1 . 7/23/2018
i love this cant wait to see whats next
Guest chapter 10 . 7/13/2018
I am still waiting for Kol role-playing (kol-playing? I think that should be a thing.. Used to describe play acting scenarios so ridiculous that they must be extraordinarily raunchy last they kill the mood). I

For example, Kol decides to surprise Caroline by acting out her favorite high school book series and greets her wearing nothing but every bit of shimmery highlighter she and Rebekah own.

Probably their bronzer too, you know that conceited mf'er would contour.