Reviews for The Dead Can't Be Heard
Hey are you ever going to publish the next chapter? It's been months since the last one, and I want to find out what happens next.
SPark681 chapter 9 . 1/14
Well this story looks promising wonder what's next anyways keep up the great work!
When is the next chapter going to come out I want to find out what happens next.
DARTHCAEDUS2 chapter 9 . 6/16/2017
Great story. I really hope you update this story soon.
Perseus12 chapter 5 . 5/23/2017
You reap what you sow, Minato Namikaze and Konoha scum!
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 9 . 4/19/2017
Interesting world building
Rezuvious chapter 2 . 4/18/2017
A big bad? how about some big game hunter who decided to move onto more exotic targets?
Guest chapter 4 . 4/14/2017
can you make a Oc venom from spider man and put him in highschool dxd and the OC replaces Issei and add a massive harem please vary few Oc venom's
OrangeRonin chapter 9 . 4/12/2017
Amazing story, as for Naruto's training, Baku could give him notes for one-handed seals. I also haven't seen you use the weights Gai gave to Naruto that he never took off, only reduced their weight. Not only that, but maybe naruto could carry a shield on his back for some sort of defense? Or maybe learn to wield a scythe or spear besides a sword?
MasterMike000 chapter 9 . 4/9/2017
Nice Chapter
Velshard chapter 9 . 4/6/2017
I'm probably just reading too much into things but why do I have the sneaking suspicion that Minato is being manipulated somehow? Meh. Too many variables as yet to bother with a WAG. I've already jumped all over the mental map trying to figure out who the mysterious villainess might be, guess I'll just sit back and enjoy the ride for now.
Velshard chapter 8 . 4/6/2017
Not much to say with this chapter other than that there is a reason why pride is considered a sin given the events and mind sets of the characters in this chapter. Decent choreography for the fight scene and a few other interesting tidbits as well, though I worry for Obito's fate in the coming chapters since he seems almost "Too good for his own good".
The ultimite deity chapter 9 . 4/6/2017
I can't handle this please I'm begging you write faster the suspense is killing me
bladetri chapter 9 . 4/5/2017