Reviews for Falling Into You
Windy50 chapter 4 . 4/6
OMG! this is a perfect story and its added bonus to find it with my favourite couple! Thank you so much for writing this.
Windy50 chapter 3 . 4/6
Roshi is one sick man... you really hot that right. The rest of the chapter was too cute ;w;
Windy50 chapter 2 . 4/6
Oh wow, they were really rude. But I love how he gets so serious when Chi-Chi is involved :)
Windy50 chapter 1 . 4/6
I love this chapter! It seems so natural, like as if they're doing it in real lives!
Rociel chapter 4 . 2/21
Hello,

This is one heck of a story! I love it!

I am a woman who has been married for 17 years! this has brought back memories when my husband and I were newly weds...
Rociel chapter 2 . 2/20
Hello there!

This is a brilliant story! keep it up! can you make another Goku and Chichi love story?
CherryUtonium chapter 4 . 9/6/2014
Best. Story. EVER. Lol this sounds SO like Goku!
NyxLied chapter 4 . 7/16/2014
Pure awesomeness and so sweet!
Calliecature chapter 4 . 6/12/2014
i would vote this as "Post Marital Union for Dummies" the last third paragraph was the cherry on top of why sex is sacred between a married couple. This is something that I think we need to be reminded of now and then.
coco7disha chapter 4 . 5/24/2014
Wow...im speechless
Siel chapter 4 . 6/9/2013
love it love it love it love it!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/5/2013
make one for videl and gohan
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
So cute! Love the angry look Goku gave his friends, I mean anyone would be pissed off and offended!
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
It's so effin cute! I love how Goku is all innocent and cute! Argh, I wish they could show a special or something of how he actually fell in love with Chi Chi! Love this story!
chrisha chapter 4 . 11/5/2012
oh yes loves it all so much ,like i said before goku jus surprises u ery time u never knoww it's the ooposite of the reader think but the writer wants the reader to be unknown like surprised of wat they thinks gone happen but don't but when it do happen it's unexpected from the reader view but it really waz joyable to read wasn't to short or to long it was worth it in i loved it but just to let you know i only read these stories to give me idea's when im best to write my stories!