Reviews for All for One, and One for All (plus one)
omg chapter 3 . 1/6
PLEASE UPDATE THIS I NEEEDDD ITTTT
Mermaid's Magic chapter 3 . 12/24/2018
I am looking forward to reading more, here is a question will Harry be saving the little girl? I mean his will win him points with his 'wife' parents, can you see their faces when they find out about the little girl in the freaken WATER!

If I was their parents I would freak out...

anyway loving this story can't wait for more!
VampireWitch123 chapter 3 . 9/29/2018
Next chapter please and thank you
bragoblaze chapter 3 . 9/27/2018
Heyo! Nice work with the story, can’t wait to see if you’ll update it!
Ilena Petrova chapter 3 . 7/11/2018
Will you ever continue?
xOphiuchusx chapter 3 . 2/11/2018
Please continue!
Dximus chapter 3 . 1/16/2018
Excelente historia, me ha encantado. Lastima q no haya mas capitulos, esperare anciosamente una actualizacion.
iamjmph01 chapter 1 . 1/11/2018
why exactly is Harry "tiny" and how will he "Carry" children? He should have started puberty at least a year before this possibly even sooner. And he lacks the organs to carry children. That seriously takes away from the story for me. I don't expect a 14 year old to be "huge" but "tiny" is something id expect of a pre-adolescent. And malnutrition, from what i've read, is not a major factor in a lack of sexual growth, although it does have some effect. At 14 average is about 4.5 inches, which seems small but the average for 18 is 5.7 inches, not that big of a difference... The mpreg thing is the biggest problem i have because its well, unbelievable. If Harry were a hermaphrodite it would be different, but he is male, and thus, unequipped for it. My assumption is your answer will be magic, and while i can accept that it still seems impossible to me.

well that said, its your story write how you want. Thanks for writing, off to ao3 to see the rest.
Nuggett24 chapter 3 . 1/10/2018
I really love this story! Please continue it whenever you get the chance! :)
AspergianStoryteller chapter 3 . 1/9/2018
Interesting idea. I'm happy if they take it slow with Harry til he's older. Still plenty of smut with the three older ones.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/2/2018
More please?
ElizaStark1776 chapter 3 . 11/23/2017
Amazing as always. Please update soon! I love this story!
kagome higurashi chapter 3 . 10/17/2017
please write some more. it's good.
kirsty21 chapter 3 . 9/24/2017
cool
4ne1 chapter 3 . 8/18/2017
I love that you have updated again! I love this story! :D