Reviews for Skinny Love
Tropicallight chapter 2 . 8/31/2017
Haha! They are fun to read!
ss.ph chapter 2 . 9/17/2016
Awesome!
The Silver Tongued Alpha chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
Aye my stomach is doing summersaults now!
Empress of Everything chapter 2 . 9/24/2015
Oh Erza. Brava for standing up for Lucy and decking Jellal, but next time, ask questions first, punch second, okay? She was just so nonchalant about punching him, too!
And I loved your reference to Finnick Deserved Better! I about died when I read that story, and your mention had me giggling.
I loved this. XD
hobicidal chapter 2 . 9/23/2015
YOU ARE THE REINCARNATION OF JESUS I LOVE YOU
wordslinger chapter 2 . 9/23/2015
This is a work of art. Honestly I hope someone's told you how amazing these are because if not they're doing you a serious business disservice. I loved this train wreck. I loved each and every car lumping over one another and I'd watch it everyday and twice on Sunday. Spectacular.
wordslinger chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
Eating all of a woman's cereal is pretty heinous but comas are damn near unforgivable ;)
Nokiyoh682 chapter 2 . 9/23/2015
nice one...go make more jerza please
FairiesInOurHearts chapter 2 . 9/23/2015
Thanks for accepting my request! (And I'm really sorry it exhausted you so much... .")

Anyway, I absolutely loved this story! It was hilarious and I had a really good laugh! Poor Jellal though, a series of unfortunate events led to such a nasty situation... Oh, well, at least he got the girl. ;)

Erza should really ask before she punches people for no reason like that, though. I know she was only being a good friend and protecting Lucy, but damn. You don't just hit a stranger like that, missy! And seriously Natsu, how could you just sit there and not try to help the poor guy a bit, you were there when the /most horrible and awful/ accident happened! Bad guy!

But aww, Erza sacrificing her lunch (not only that, her /cake/) for Jellal was so sweet! :D Though Jellal might not agree with the way she shoved the spoon into his mouth - that's gotta hurt.

I'm really happy you wrote this, thank you so much! :)
Reviewer chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
OMG this is so cute! I love this. Can you write Jerza more often cuz this is hilarious.
Btw I wouldn't mind a Bixanna fic of the same prompt. I think that would be even more funny than this
hobicidal chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
OH DEAR OH GAHD OF LORD I THANK YOU FOR THIS MASTERY
krazyme98 chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
Cute chapter!
Contrail chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
This was rather cute and amusing. :)
Anemone102 chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
Haha, this was funny!
Empress of Everything chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
Pffff...
I love that prompt and where you took it is hilarious.
I hate you.
Sure you do Erza. Just hate on the guy who offered to buy you strawberry cheesecake! Makes perfect sense! ;)