Reviews for Be Careful What You Wish For
Dragon-lover28 chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
that scare me for a moment there.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
I WANT MORE! SO SAD SO SWEET!
Green Phantom Queen chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
That was so beautiful! I'm now in tears after hearing this story. Make some more stories soon!
Sugaricing chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
*Gasps* KAIBA!
WHERE ARE THOSE B* WHO HURT MY KAIBA? (Or yours, since you wrote it. Or Whoever owns the show) THEY WILL DIE BY THE HANDS OF ME!
Joey, it wasn't your fault. Isn't it funny how things in life work?
*Sniffles* Infections HURT so bad. Especially when they're on the bottom of your foot. But Seto's? POOR GUY! IT WAS ALL OVER!
Hey, just make sure nothing...important...is damaged.
Icing :P
Dragon Turtle chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
I read this story again!
Kaiba:Uh oh!
*I chase after Kaiba*
DUN DUN DUN!
evilpriestessset chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
Aw! How cute!_ *pokes Kaiba*
Kaiba:Don't touch me!
evilpriesteset:That's a cute story! WAIT! Acute!
That's one of my math vocabulary words! DUN DUN DUN!
Kaiba:-_-
JoeyI like donuts! I go nuts for donuts!_ Hey that rhymes! Wow!*falls asleep*
evilpriesteset:It's bout' time he shut up!*hides
sleep dart gun behind back*
MariksMyra1614 chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
oh! i love that story! my faves are where the person almost dies and then doesn't. you can almost tell that they'er gonna live but it's still so sad. keep up the great work!
Havenhaven chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
i just loved that story and it was written so well it was great this one of the best storys ive ever read i mean it
Im Evil chapter 1 . 9/19/2003
I like this story. It is touching. And for once there can be some friendlyness between Kaiba and Joey without it being a relationship! If you could would you write another one?
SK Dark Dragon chapter 1 . 7/31/2003
Great story!

"Good plot, and I love the description!"

Please write more like this! (Especially with Seto as the main character _)

Great job, and keep up the good work

-Seto-Kaiba and Red Archery Girl
The-Wicked-Have-More-Fun chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
OH! Poor Joey Boy! *snuggles him* I luv Joey!
Estelgirl chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
I luv this story so much... I nearly started cyring when it looked like Seto was going to die...OMG. I loved the way you had Joey act... it's just like him to everything he did in this fic!
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 5/11/2003
Mojobubbles: Aw, so kawaii! _

Malik: *ahem* what's gonna happen to me? I'm fighting my yami, remember?

Mojobubbles: Oh yeah...I was in teh middle of writing a chapter for my story Tatakai Yuki and I got a bit distracted..._U
Alian lost chapter 1 . 4/22/2003
I read this story before and felt like crying...sorta. It really touched my heart. Now I found this story again and read it for the second time. It had the same effect. I just want to say that it really moved me a lot.

Let me tell you, I am 100% sure that you are a great writer. You should write and publish real books too. I am VERY serious when I say this.
DJ Lady Moony chapter 1 . 4/15/2003