Reviews for Welcome To Tomorrow
BladeofRays chapter 20 . 11/1
Just found and binged this. Fantastic story! Hope it isn't dead.
LostZoro chapter 9 . 8/21
Well, she’s a hero indeed. Damn I can just imagine Naruto or any shonen MC saying that cheesy stuff
eliasdarklight chapter 20 . 8/19
This story is delightful
I-am-a-fiction-lover chapter 17 . 8/19
...sometimes, Supreme Being author, I wonder if you're crazy. Then I decide it doesn't matter because I'm crazy too. Maybe all us authors are crazy.

On a different note, I nearly fell of my damn chair laughing. Imma sue you
I-am-a-fiction-lover chapter 8 . 8/19
IT'S STILL DAMN FUNNY

and did you just use Sasuke's birth as a time period? Like we have AD BC...
MyLifeIsUtterShit chapter 2 . 7/14
oh- shisui, my heart hurts for you
adam110902 chapter 20 . 7/6
great story
The constant use of Japanese phrases is extremely annoying.
hermonine chapter 20 . 5/3
great story
twvskl chapter 9 . 4/22
not sure why but this chapter made me tear up lol
aGnamZer0 chapter 20 . 4/7
As soon as Kushina got Minato to sign paper without him checking them, I knew it was Aki's work.

Honestly, I had little hope to actually see the Hokage Celebration Day in this chapter, but I'm glad I was proven wrong.

I loved the bit where the chorus stopped at "SHIMURA DANZO!".

Obito is truly protective of Aki, to a point he even accepted his exile with a smile for her. I loved how suspicious of Shisui he is for her sake too. Not that he needs to worry on that front, Shisui – along with Itachi – are the last people who'll ever betray her.

Poor Yamato had his life turned upside down. I would have hated it at his place.

Thanks for writing and sharing this Awesome(-sama) story with us. I truly enjoyed myself.
aGnamZer0 chapter 19 . 4/7
I love how everyone mentions Shisui as Aki-hime's tag-along. Everything and everyone truly revolves around her. XD At least, Mikoto wasn't paranoid, all she said was true.

I'm starting to seriously wonder – I do for a while, but now I'm pretty sure – but has Akito ADHD?

I wonder if Akito will end up Hokage with Shisui as the ANBU Head, Shisui as Danzō, Shisui as Jōnin Commander, Shisui as Spy Master or Shisui as personal, right hand man that does sneaky things.

So Shikaku HAD realized that Aki was a hidden player manipulating public opinion as she saw fit. The fact sh's a fangirl of Minato means that she will protect him from Danzō. And so Shikaku doesn't have to do anything, letting her do his job. XD

« Shisui-chan was grinning, and I wasn't even surprised he'd been so thorough. If I pressed, he'd probably give me all the details I could never have thought to ask about the previous student, or when Ken-san had taken up the naginata, or even who Ken-san's wife was, because Shisui-chan gathered information like Sasuke gathered fangirls. Casually and without even knowing it wasn't normal to be that good at it. »

Ah, geniuses. I'd so love to be one. Just imagining having a perfect memory alone would be awesome. But if we had the intelligence, ability to correlate different facts together to draw a conclusion, be able to change personas at will to manipulate people... what a dream!

That being said, I'm not sure if Akito's realizing she's a genius herself, if only in organizational skills, the ability to come with stupid ideas which prove awesome, the ability to be loved and rally people together and the manipulation of the masses.

Minato's FIRST thought was to include Akito. If that's no incredible? I mean she's still eight, and yet... the main players don't treat her as a very sly and cunning kunoichi.

Oh, so Minato thinks graduating Itachi early is a good thing for the Uchiha. Huh.

Personally I love the idea of Izumi and Koki taking over Aki and Shisui. To be fair, I don't really care about Izumi since besides reminding Aki they were the 9th October, she was inexistant in the story, but for Koki it will give him the opportunity to finally overcome his shyness and fears.

Personally, I had thought Akito had taken the Rock just to fuck with everyone's mind, but doing it for Itachi's more realistic I suppose.
aGnamZer0 chapter 18 . 4/7
You know, I believe this may atually be the first time I read a fic where I see what the job of Hokage actually looks like (besides the council meetings). How in the world did you manage to think about so many points Minato had to tackle and even manage to sort them in order of priority? I'm very impressed, and I feel for Minato. I wouldn't be able to last one week at his place.

Btw, am I right to think Lamb is Yamato/Tenzō?

Ahahahah! War of information between Danzō and Akito where neither know they're pit against each other. XD Aki's truly a thorn in Danzo's side.

Hah, how can Akito not realize the impact she has on the village? I'm not joking when I say her clout is already almost as big as the Hokage. XD
aGnamZer0 chapter 17 . 4/7
Good job on making it look like Akito could have lived in canon had others choices been made.

Woah! I didn't know Fugaku was so perceptive. So he knows Aki isn't in fact fan of socializing but she does it for the sake of the Uchiha clan. No wonder he loves his daughter so much.

What she did to Jiraya was... honestly, I have no word. I don't know if she used her meta knowledge or if she truly divined all of that only through the course of the diner, but subconsciously picking things and understanding them is far from the same thing as being consciously aware of them and being able to put them into words. No wonder she managed to gain over all the kids in Konoha.
aGnamZer0 chapter 16 . 4/7
I loved the scene with the bears. It was so cute! They should have taken a nap with the bears. I hope they'll come back and 'adopt' them.

So a Cat God decided to gift Akito with reincarnation. Why not?

As for Itachi, I think he already had suspicions even before it was basically confirmed before his eyes.

Sa-chan is a terrifying very sly little hellion. XD
1,690 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »