Reviews for Welcome To Tomorrow
Amu4ever chapter 8 . 8/22/2020
Soooo cool! The scene chang was amazing and insightful and just ohmygoshsooocool! KYAAAH!
Amu4ever chapter 7 . 8/22/2020
Love this!
Amu4ever chapter 6 . 8/22/2020
Oh my gosh I love this story soo much! Yeah I have turned into a fangirl for this story and I am proud of it!
Amu4ever chapter 5 . 8/22/2020
Oh my gosh you are sooo awesome!
Amu4ever chapter 3 . 8/21/2020
Awwwww, the onmake was the cutest thing ever. And the character progress in the chapter was awesome. Ah, I mean character development.
Cutejayjay2011 chapter 8 . 8/21/2020
I really liked this story but the fact that you’re constantly using the R word is a major turnoff point. You’re a good writer though, I wish you well.
Amu4ever chapter 2 . 8/21/2020
wow, for the Uchiha kids she must be the best present they could ever get! Cool!
Amu4ever chapter 1 . 8/21/2020
Oh my gosh is this sweet! Love it!
SomebodyLost chapter 20 . 8/19/2020
This is really great. Minions of all ages from Konoha? Competent almost-secretary Shisui? Root-but-still-family, forced-to-dress-drag Kabuto? Using the often-under-utilized Akimichi clan? Homage Appreciation Day?

Thia is really great. The absurd ideas... I love how they all managed to work. This is really awesome arghwvdidndkdkdndd

Thanks for writing. I hope you continue and finish this!
isumii chapter 11 . 8/18/2020
no lie the scene where mikoto rants her frustrations about akito my stress levels just went straight up. like yes i get that she's had this problem w being outshined starting with her mother, but it's infuriating to say the least. this is like the opposite of parents pushing their dreams onto their kids. she sees that her oldest daughter is basically living her dream out and blames it on akito, rather than trying to fix the problem. i see how humans have flaws but the way u write some of these scenes makes my emotions go flying. like the 10 second riot where i felt like crying for some reason. ty for the story, good writing makes me like this :)
guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2020
i'm beginning to love uchiha akito. she's really adorable.
wonder how long it will take her to guess who 'slave' is?
LosAmigos chapter 20 . 7/30/2020
Y’all Ik this is probably never gonna update again but damn this was such a good read
Snoop-snoot chapter 20 . 7/25/2020
I have four words to say to this fic and they are:
I. Love. This. Fic.
Camii098 chapter 1 . 7/8/2020
Love the history!️️️ Saludos desde ARGENTINA por favor sigue actualizando, es una historia muy buena y original no la dejes en el olvido
Dudly chapter 20 . 6/28/2020
I love everything about this story, I think. I think - that Obito's depression is not overdone or cringy; that you are good at building conflict between characters without making it seem unreasonable or forced - actually, I love what you did with the plot - now that you've changed it so much from the canon, it is possible to feel the stakes of the story, because it is uncertain who will die or not - like, Kushina could have died and it would have been unpredictable one way or another. It's pretty good, to be able to have that in a fic.

I love the relationships between Akito and the others. The love is very real, and the efforts, too. I actually like that Kakashi hates her - his reasons make sense - and that Yamato is scared of her. I love Shishui. His relationship with Aki-senpai is darling - I love the ride or die friendship, the trust, the support, and the hints of more that they don't really catch yet.

I have been most intrigued by Obito's take on Shisui as a possible threat, as possibly betraying Akito. It's - it's kind of great, that I'm so invested in their friendship and love they've got going, but that there is this bit of tension thrown to the side, this possibility of -threat, betrayal, something to watch for. Even if it's not true, not possible. It's compelling.

I really enjoy all of it. I do not know if you plan to keep at it - I know sometimes we outgrow stories, or life gets in the way - but I'm crossing my fingers that you might, eventually, feel like continuing.

Hope life's treating you well!

and thank you for your writing :)
1,708 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »