Reviews for Welcome To Tomorrow
Guest chapter 6 . 12/30/2015
I don't want the Kyuubi attack to happen. Live, Minato, live!
Zeru'Xil chapter 6 . 12/29/2015
This is a great story keep it up ;D
AgentMaine49 chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
Loving this story, I honestly never thought of an older sibling to both sasuke and Itachi, looking forward too the next chapter.
Furionknight chapter 6 . 12/29/2015
I look forward to more :)
grifman275 chapter 6 . 12/29/2015
I don't think it should happen. It would be something different from what other stories have done. The Kyuubi attack only happened because Obito was stalking Kakashi after Rin's death and overheard him when he was at the grave yard. Also, the only reason that Obito was successful as he was, is because he could teleport past barriers and instantly get away from Minato. It would take Madara himself at his prime or at least a Kage level person to be even remotely successful as Obito. Madara in his prime could do it, but I doubt the other kage would even try, not worth the risk. I don't think Orochimaru would of been as successful as Obito, and Obito ultimately failed, even with his phase through matter trick and teleportation. If some one did attack, they wouldn't last long against Minato, he can freaking teleport hundreds of miles in a blink of an eye.

It would be funny to see Akito stress out and have nothing happen, then have her freak out even more about how much she messed up the time line.
saku hyuuga chapter 6 . 12/29/2015
I love Minato because well, he's Minato. But somehow, i love him more in this fic than ever jeje. I read a lot of versions of a fix-it fics, but i love the way thos fic has developed and i believe that things can be better, i don't want you to let die Minato, but more than anything, i don't want that the massacre happend.
Awesome chapter, thanks
iciclefangAJ chapter 6 . 12/29/2015
I think that you should still let the Kyuubi Attack happen because it is a major part of the story-unless you want an AU. Since no members of Team 7 "died," maybe you could substitute an Iwa ninja getting stuck in the cave Madara Uchiha was in. Since it'd be an Iwa ninja- a rival nin of another village to Konoha- there would still be some motivation to be at the Kyuubi Attack. As of now, my favorite character is Obito because I feel that Obito still had a chance in the original plot despite turning traitor in canon.
Khrystaline chapter 6 . 12/29/2015
I wouldn't mind it either way; the Kyuubi Attack happening or not happening as long as Minato-sama doesn't die!
lizyeh2000 chapter 6 . 12/29/2015
I hope the kyuubi attack doesn't happen but the Omake was funny! Thanks for updating!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/25/2015
Amazing ! ;)
Enigma infinite chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
Loving it!
TETRACIDE chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
You have very great characterization and descriptions. the show not tells.
It'd be better if you shorten the chapters...
SilverNeira chapter 5 . 10/15/2015
Please continue!
Smiling Seshat chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
Well, since every SI has a death and a 'process of birth scene' and very rarely does it offer anything plot relevant, I just read a few lines of this chapter before skipping it entirely. Perhaps doing it like Effloresco Secundus and starting immediately several years later, when the plot begins, would be more interesting than writing several pages of baby/toddler/child life with not much happening?

I'm sorry, but the first chapter gives a reader a first impression, and if the reader spends his time skimming the chapter and skipping several paragraphs entirely then that isn't very good news.
Furionknight chapter 5 . 10/9/2015
I look forward to more :)
1,695 | « Prev Page 1 .. 100 107 108 109 110 111 112 .. Last Next »