Reviews for Welcome To Tomorrow
minamicchi chapter 7 . 1/22/2016
i love it , i wanna romantic moments with shisui
Furionknight chapter 7 . 1/22/2016
I look forward to more :)
Enigma infinite chapter 7 . 1/22/2016
Is Konohamaru gone? Like gone gone? What about his father is there a chance Konohamaru will be alive because of him or are you going with the - there is a price for a life route?
grifman275 chapter 7 . 1/22/2016
I think some people should be getting suspicious of the fact that all these bad events are happening in rapid succession. There is also the fact that these events are being blamed on the Uchiha. Those who are smart enough should realize that there is something setting up these events and putting all the blame on the Uchiha.

Danzo got away with setting up the Uchiha in canon, but now he has the Inuzuka as well. I don't think he will be as successful this time around. The Inuzuka don't have the same past as the Uchiha. They didn't have a clan head leave the village and try to destroy it with the nine tails. Danzo has bit off far more than he could chew with his machinations. Not only is he taking on a clan with OP eyes, but also a clan with super noses.

The bigger and bigger he makes this hate fest, the more and more he makes him self vulnerable to exposure. It is plausible to have one clan go rotten, but to have two all the sudden. People are going to suspect something. It's only a matter of time before he pisses off another prominent clan, and dig an even bigger hole for himself.

I hope the Kyuubi attack doesn't happen, but if it does, I hope the Uchiha have a big, visible role stopping it. What if Fugaku dies to save the village and Akito has to take over the clan in a few years, or an Uchiha saves Minato and Kushina. Something to put a wrench in Danzo's plans, or maybe even expose him. It's always satisfying to see a villain's plan to blow up in front of them and have a dose of karma. Poetic Justice is the best justice.
Asticon chapter 7 . 1/22/2016
You have killed more canon side-characters than any other SI Naruto story I have read. (Not counting the Uchiha massacre.)
It's kinda weird; in the beginning, I read this story and liked it because it was so happy and upbeat, and then Chouza dies out of the blue and I'm left feeling confused and abandoned.
Orion'sProdigy chapter 6 . 1/19/2016
Wow. Just...wow. I never in my life expected to enjoy this as thoroughly as I have. I am not the type to typically like reading fics with OCs, and don't even get me started on how I feel about most SI fics. I'm guilty of creating a few of the monstrosities that many or most such fics are (we all went through middle school, it happens), so nothing against them. I just typically don't like reading them. So this fic is a real breath of extremely welcome fresh air. Setting aside your nearly impeccable grammar, sharp and witty voice, and your rich imagery (I loved your opening bit describing your character's time in Mikoto's womb (which is probably weird, but I thought it was very inventive and intriguing)), your character is a rare find among her kind. Her personality works, and her backstory, while admittedly tragic, does not define her character and turn her into a total Mary sue. I like how resourceful she is, and the way she interacts with the other characters. It's odd for an Uchiha, but because of her circumstances, it works. I also love how you characterize Mikoto and Fugu-face; it's nice for them not to be so doom and gloom for once.
As for the "Backstabbing", I feel as though Inabi may not be who he seemed oj his funeral pyre. The kyuubi attack is something I have been curious to see how you handle, because the question stands whether Obito was the catalyst for that event in the main time line or not. If you think he was (as I tend to agree), then would the attack happen? What would Madara stand to gain from it?
Anyway, this review feels way too long but I'm too lazy to rework it now so...keep up the good work! Can't wait for the next chapter! (On this and on The Diary... fic. ;) (loved the last couple updates on that one as well by the way)) . I'll shut up now. ;)
Orion'sProdigy
Guest chapter 6 . 1/4/2016
Okay, time for one of my conspiracy theories! I might be wrong about this, but I have the feeling that a Zetsu-Doppelgänger has something to do with the Backstabbing. Or maybe Dazou. Yeah. When in doubt, just blame Danzou... Anyway, I LOVE this story and your witty sense of humor! Keep it up and update reeeeealy soon, okay? ;-) Oh, and please take good care of all of your lovely characters! I don't think that I could handle all those feels...
naruto1389 chapter 6 . 1/2/2016
please keep Minato and Kushina and Naruto alive in any case! That is all i ask for!
And what is the strange thing about Inabi that Akito notices?is there something more to that?
i love the little adult Itachi Uchiha and Shisui333 and surprisingly a little bit of Kabuto too :D
yorushihe chapter 6 . 1/1/2016
Ooh happy new years! May our collective hangovers not last until the 2nd.. May Pokemon Go be as much of a blast as they promise... May another Harry Potter movie be coming soon... The list goes on xD
Anyways!
Loved this uptade! Was looking foward to it!
Don't really have a favorite, all your characters are awesome~
My favorite scene was Minato' speech :)
Without Obito, I'd bet Madara is searching for a new puppet he can mold. Maybe even the missing Uchiha girl! It all depends on what Danzo or Orochimaru is going to do.
Hanna
Wafsi chapter 6 . 12/30/2015
sadness for Choji-kun. hmmm I hope she get's the sharingan.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/30/2015
Inabi is actually alive, and Madara's new lackey. Still, just removing Obito from the count will completely change the events of October tenth. No Kamui no complications.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
One and a half year old children say stuff like 'me no eat veggi', not words like effervescent. Though I guess no one finds it suspicious, because she's an Uchiha(best of the best, better than the rest)
Mewrlise chapter 6 . 12/30/2015
I. Love. Your. Story. No, seriously I do.
Honestly taking all thing into account I think there is less chance for the Kyūbi attack to happen. After all it was Obito who done it as a way to enact revenge on Konoha and its inhabitants as he blamed them (mainly Minato and Kakashi) for what happened to him and especially Rin. Sure Madara hates Konoha, but I doubt he would have pushed for its destruction so early on simply for the fact that his main plan would take years before it can be implemented, so unless it was a "meh I feel like attempting to destroy Konoha" I don't think whoever took Obi's place will really bother.
BTW is it Inabi? How did Zetsu/Mada get his hands on that poor boy. Oh and quick question, is Chōji going to still be born? Like had Chōza managed to impregnate his wife before dying?
Oh, right: hmmm favourite character? Fugaku Uchiha XD Love the way you portray him
Manaliac chapter 6 . 12/30/2015
The description of the Uchiha funerals is great! I hope the tensions between them and the Akimichi will lower after Blondaimd speech! Thanks for the update.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/30/2015
I don't want the Kyuubi attack to happen. Live, Minato, live!
1,709 | « Prev Page 1 .. 100 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 .. Last Next »