Reviews for Welcome To Tomorrow
lizyeh2000 chapter 3 . 9/7/2015
Thanks for updating! Itachi is so cute!
ShugoYuuki123 chapter 3 . 9/7/2015
Really like your story. Looking forward to the next chapter!
DarkDust27 chapter 3 . 9/6/2015
Awwww itachi jealousy is adorable! Your Oc though is awesome! :)
FleurSuoh chapter 3 . 9/6/2015
Really like the story and can't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon!
idk chapter 2 . 9/6/2015
i can't with the feels aki-chan and shisui are too cute. they are so brotp (more like otp for me but nah) and itachi, my baby boy.
ObiRin for the win, i can't.
btw, good story, update soon.

(Sorry for bad English)
lilyoftheval5 chapter 2 . 9/5/2015
I quite like her!

Her collection of Uchiha minions is amusing and her realisation that Pretty Face was her mother was hilarious.

I am looking forward to seeing Itachi and Sasuke grow up with a big sister like her.
lizyeh2000 chapter 2 . 9/5/2015
Love your story now following! . Please update soon!
Thinker90 chapter 2 . 9/5/2015
The Uchiha are demented. "Blood does not come easily out of clothes!" Best line I've read today.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/5/2015
Maybe she could meet Danzo and Kakashi?
UnmemorableHermit chapter 2 . 9/4/2015
Awww all the kids are so cute. Fugaku panicked so much, it was hilarious. Mikoto is seriously a terrible mom, I never really expected that since she seemed to be the nicer one to Sasuke. I really wonder how on earth Itachi survived. Maybe the terrible parenting is why Itachi is so attached to Sasuke.
Akito saved (maybe) Obito, but she probably destroyed Shisui and Itachi's friendship before it even began. Shisui likes Akito a lot. And he just wholeheartedly believes what she said about fairies, wow.
The part where Itachi was born was a bit confusing though, since it isn't said who said what. I couldn't tell when Fugaku recovered since what the medic was saying could also have been him.
DarkDust27 chapter 2 . 9/4/2015
Love love love it more please I need to know what happens next!
Malak.Khaled chapter 2 . 9/4/2015
lol i like where this isgoing it isn't too serious but not tooo humorous anyway i like it and since aki-chan is now the eldest of the uchiha things will sasuke still be born or will it switch around so that itachi is sasuke and aki (I forgot her full name) is playing as itachi while sasuke just doesn't exist and um in cannon mikot's husband was fugaku not her husband in this world but don't matter do more this is awsome and i really like the profile photo though i would kinda want to know why you just didn;t time skip till important stuff happens :)
DarkDust27 chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
OMG YES an SI! Love it more please like asap!
Enbi chapter 1 . 9/3/2015