Reviews for Welcome To Tomorrow
aGnamZer0 chapter 18 . 4/7/2022
You know, I believe this may atually be the first time I read a fic where I see what the job of Hokage actually looks like (besides the council meetings). How in the world did you manage to think about so many points Minato had to tackle and even manage to sort them in order of priority? I'm very impressed, and I feel for Minato. I wouldn't be able to last one week at his place.

Btw, am I right to think Lamb is Yamato/Tenzō?

Ahahahah! War of information between Danzō and Akito where neither know they're pit against each other. XD Aki's truly a thorn in Danzo's side.

Hah, how can Akito not realize the impact she has on the village? I'm not joking when I say her clout is already almost as big as the Hokage. XD
aGnamZer0 chapter 17 . 4/7/2022
Good job on making it look like Akito could have lived in canon had others choices been made.

Woah! I didn't know Fugaku was so perceptive. So he knows Aki isn't in fact fan of socializing but she does it for the sake of the Uchiha clan. No wonder he loves his daughter so much.

What she did to Jiraya was... honestly, I have no word. I don't know if she used her meta knowledge or if she truly divined all of that only through the course of the diner, but subconsciously picking things and understanding them is far from the same thing as being consciously aware of them and being able to put them into words. No wonder she managed to gain over all the kids in Konoha.
aGnamZer0 chapter 16 . 4/7/2022
I loved the scene with the bears. It was so cute! They should have taken a nap with the bears. I hope they'll come back and 'adopt' them.

So a Cat God decided to gift Akito with reincarnation. Why not?

As for Itachi, I think he already had suspicions even before it was basically confirmed before his eyes.

Sa-chan is a terrifying very sly little hellion. XD
aGnamZer0 chapter 15 . 4/7/2022
I wonder why nobody's blinking at the fact the seven – or eight – years old kids successfully discovered Orochimaru's illegal experimentations. And well, the fact Akito was not cowed by Orochimaru and Shisui managed to knock him out. Even in a world with geniuses, that should have been extraordinary. Why did no one react?

Speaking of Akito's deeds, Minato never learnt who was the one who started the evacuation order in the end, right?
aGnamZer0 chapter 14 . 4/7/2022
Between your idea on how to boil water instantly and your knowledge of medicine, are you maybe a doctor? Because woah, it really looks advanced and I love the medical jargon.

I thought Sa-chan would love Itachi and Akito equally – slightly more Itachi of course, but still roughly the same – but looks like I was wrong. Itachi is his whole life already.
aGnamZer0 chapter 13 . 4/7/2022
I'm glad Mikoto and Akito managed to talk it out. Mikoto didn't mention her jealousy towards her daughter, but what was aisd was enough I suppose.

Though well, Minato and Kushina made Akito Naruto's godmother and I hope Mikoto won't feel jealous once again, that her best friend chose her daughter over herself.

Looks like it will really be too late when they find out it isn't Parkinson but manganese poisoning.
aGnamZer0 chapter 12 . 4/7/2022
So possibilities.

One: It was done by a Jinchūriki. Most likely Isobu (Sanbi)'s Jinchūriki. That means Madara successfully indoctrinated Inabi and then proceeded to seal Bijū inside him.

Two: That's the thing, I don't have a two. I suppose an Uzumaki may possibly, maybe, if he tries hard enough do it, but Inabi was obviously not an Uzumaki.

Three: Which leads us to the next possibility. All that water was stored in a scroll and released when Inabi started the Jutsu. He didn't have to create the water, only manipulated, imbue it of his chakra and make it boil. Admittedly, it would still require a lot of chakra and I still don't think it would be possible for him without being a Jinchūriki.

Fourth: He was somehow an Edo Tensei, thus with unilimited chakra, but I don't believe Madara had already cracked the secrets of that technique. That is of course, unless he was allied with Orochimaru. Because let's face it, who in Naruto's world would know enough about physics and chemistry to create such a way of instantly overheating water? Orochimaru certainly has the knowledge to pull it off. Plus, let's not forget he took the opportunity to kidnap an orphan.

Fifth: Somehow the classmate with whom Aki plotted about chemistry ended up in this world too and sided with Madara. Wouldn't explain the chakra capacity though. Unless of course, we go back to the theory of Jinchūriki.

Speaking of chakra capacity, I remember Akito was surprised when she used that Kāton to protect Iruka, because it was so big and she hadn't felt a bump on her chakra reserves. And here, she manage to coat both her, Sasuke and Itachi in a chakra cloak for a long duration without dying. Where does all that chakra come from? Uchiha aren't known for their big reserves unlike Senju and Uzumaki.

On another note, I'm surprised no one questioned Aki's knowledge about chemistry. I mean, even studying medecine, I don't think it's in the curriculum. Maybe had she studied fūinjutsu, which rewrites the world and most likely has its foundations in physics and chemistry, but she doesn't.

Also, why didn't she take the opportunity to notice Minato she's the one who started the evacuation? Probably because she didn't want to answer his questions.

Still, she has very sharp instincts to actually demand an evacuation just on her guts feelings – and knowledge about canon – not even one hour before the attack.
aGnamZer0 chapter 11 . 4/7/2022
I had reserved judgement. Honestly, I didn't think I would be able to forgive Mikoto, but now... now, after what I've heard, what I've seen, I feel instead so sorry for her.

You know, as I write this I've yet to actually finish the chapter, but I'm afraid it might be the last time Mikoto can let off her steam on Kushina because I fear Kushina might not be here anymore after that night. Or maybe it's Mikoto who won't be here anymore, dying during the attack – either as an accident or sacrifice – and never getting the opportunity to apologize to her daughter. To explain. And Akito never knowing the truth, forever thinking her mother doesn't want her.

I'm crying you know. From the moment she started approaching Kushina's house, my stomach was knotted, but now? Now I feel so so bad for her.

You certainly chose the best character to show the Ten Minutes Riot from. From Iruka's perspective, everything was so much more terrifying. Thanks for the present.

Now I'm pretty certain this Tsumiki Kido – because who else can be Danzō's plant? – will end up in the same team as Akito when she'll graduate. And that annoys me quite a bit because I had hoped she'd be in Itachi and Shisui's team. And that would have worked since it's two boys, one girl as per the tradition.

Oh, so Itachi has already mastered the English language. I wonder if he thinks Aki created it or if he knows more than he reveals.

Anyway, his thought process was so fascinating! I'm really thankful you put it here because now I can truly see him as a prodigy. Before that I saw him as a genius, but he's clearly a prodigy. His research subjects, his comprehension of the human mind, his understanding of the worst and best of humanity, his dreams... everything scream misunderstood genius.

What is that damn water ball? Was Isobu captured and used to create it?

Otherwise, can we talk about the fact Orochimaru kidnapped an orphan? Is it for an experimentation or does he want to make him his will-be-Kabuto? Also, was he just opportunist or did he plan the whole thing?

Also, what kind of drug did that person inject in Kushina? Unfortunately, I'm still not sure about Minato and Kushina's survival.
aGnamZer0 chapter 10 . 4/7/2022
Okay, now I must really ask because I don't understand. WTF is your whole thing about pink eyes? Aren't Itachi's eyes black? Shisui's? Where does the damn pink come from?

I knew Akito was the child Mikoto loved the least, but I didn't expect it to be to that extent. Why? Because she always was independant, never needing to rely on her? Because she didn't cry when she was born – I remember she was slapped, probably to cause her to cry but she didn't – and it was too weird? Because she "stole" Itachi from her? Why?

Please, don't let Minato die and Hiruzen getting back on the job. That would be too cruel. Let him live, please. If not Kushina, at least Minato. Though the opposite is possible too but that's not my favorite option. Then again, my favorite option is for both of them to live.

Also yes, I'd like to see the Ten Minutes Riot from another perspective.
aGnamZer0 chapter 9 . 4/7/2022
She did it. She actually did it! Using a "chibi army" to end this stupid conflict turning Civil War.

I wonder what Danzo will think about her now since he had previously dismissed her as not-that-important.

Also did this event manage to calm down Hiruzen's stupidity or did it conversely boost it?
aGnamZer0 chapter 8 . 4/7/2022
Poor Fugaku, not even allowed to hold his son. XD

I agree with Shisui, Akito must look magnificent and terrifying with her bloody-like Naginata.

Everyone underestimated Obito when he was a kid, but his political instinct as Tobi (or Madara sometimes) proves that he always had the potential for manipulation.

Sarutobi is and will always be my most hated character in Naruto, so I love how you portray him.

I'm glad Akito and Kabuto decided to go to Minato with their information and trust him to collaborate.
aGnamZer0 chapter 7 . 4/7/2022
If anything, I like you too Koki!

I'm glad Akito chose a Naginata as a weapon of predilection, it's a great one!
aGnamZer0 chapter 6 . 4/7/2022
Itachi worrying for the yet to be born Sasuke. He's already a complete brocon it seems.

I wonder how long it will take until Akito completely takes over the village. At the pace she goes, I'd say a few more years and she'll have just as much sway as the Hokage himself.
aGnamZer0 chapter 5 . 4/7/2022
I don't get how no one – besides Itachi – realizes Akito sometimes uses a different language – that she probably created – considering even if it's unknown sounds, it has sequence, structure, repetition and meaning. It should be obvious it's not just gibberish.
aGnamZer0 chapter 4 . 4/7/2022
You know, I totally sympathize with you Akito-chan. Perfect memory would be what I asked for if I was reincarnated and I could get one wish granted. People with great memory don't realize just how lucky they are.

At least this time Obito kept both his eyes. That also means that Kakashi's potential won't be destroyed by this 'last' gesture of Obito.

Now, I wonder who and and how they will heal Obito.
1,708 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »