Reviews for Welcome To Tomorrow
aGnamZer0 chapter 4 . 4/7/2022
You know, I totally sympathize with you Akito-chan. Perfect memory would be what I asked for if I was reincarnated and I could get one wish granted. People with great memory don't realize just how lucky they are.

At least this time Obito kept both his eyes. That also means that Kakashi's potential won't be destroyed by this 'last' gesture of Obito.

Now, I wonder who and and how they will heal Obito.
aGnamZer0 chapter 3 . 4/7/2022
« Besides, throwing pointy objects and actually people is the most shinobi-esque thing in this crazy world. »

I couldn't agree more. XD

Seriously, hair down to the ankles? I hope it will never come to that for Akito because wow, it looks terrible!

I'm pretty sure not only Kakashi and Gaï graduated early, but also Itachi and Shisui.

Also, how did Kakashi graduate in one year if they don't tackle things like Genjutsu and Shuriken until later years? I mean, I'm sure Akito should also graduate early and yet it looks like she won't be able to with the current curriculum.

I wonder if Obito's death will be something here or if somehow Obito's relationship with Rin will change the course of History.
aGnamZer0 chapter 2 . 4/7/2022
Good way to go Akito-chan. You've already created your first sect. I'm so proud of you!

More seriously, I'm glad she became friend with Shisui. And it's interesting to see that despite his age he's already so perceptive and mature.

Looks like I was right about Obito and Rin, but I didn't expect them to get together so soon.
aGnamZer0 chapter 1 . 4/7/2022
Slave and Purple Tattos huh? Am I right to assume those are Obito and Rin? Though I'm surprised they let a non-Uchiha take care of a Uchiha.

Anyway, it looks like Akito is now the Clan Heir. That will make things more interesting.

It's curious however that no one seems overly surprised – because they are surprised – about Akito's adult speech pattern.
TheFieryDread101 chapter 20 . 3/18/2022
yo, its been 4 years, so this story i dead, right? if not, please update soon i've loved it so far
Guest chapter 10 . 3/5/2022
Yare yare means good grief. Katekyo Hitman Reborn has quite a few characters that say it often. Remember this one. It becomes important later.
JoJo?
PrincessMagic chapter 20 . 1/19/2022
God this is absolutely amazing and I can't believe I've caught up! Just, loving everything you're doing and the characters you've created and the relationships they have! Everything is done in so much detail and my goodness you can tell how much effort and planning has gone into it! Looking forward to what else you're planning! X
PrincessMagic chapter 12 . 1/19/2022
Oh my gosh! Amazing! You've literally outdone yourself this chapter!
PrincessMagic chapter 9 . 1/18/2022
Gosh this fic is awesome!
a poison rational chapter 7 . 12/17/2021
God, this story had so much more angst then I was expecting. If Minato and Kushina don't live im rage quitting.

(I prolly won't either way)
tfuinsah chapter 12 . 12/7/2021
More than anything I think older people and people close to death in general have a sense of freedom to them which is oftentimes a double edged sword. Case in point, Danzo and Koharu.
SylviaV chapter 10 . 11/12/2021
Oh, no. Regardless of what you cook up about Mikoto's reasons, I really don't give a shit about her anymore. I WILL hate on Mikoto a LOT and more for this.
SylviaV chapter 9 . 11/12/2021
I love the tone of this novel so so much! Aki is like a real reflection of how Naruto would have behaved if he was raised integrated into the village. Their kindness is very similar! And Aki has the strongest willpower I've seen among all fanfic protagonists that I've seen. Others give in to angst so very easily that Aki feels like bright sunshine amidst all the darkness of other MCs.
Warlord of Chaos chapter 20 . 11/3/2021
I miss your beautiful creativity and ideias, I hope everything is okay with you, I don't even care if this story is going to continue or not, I just hope you're well and healthy, I know this sound strange but I just wanted to show my apreciation, Akito adventures really made an good impression on me, everytime I search for a story to read to make me feel warm and fuzzy this story always comes to the top of my head, even after years since the last time I read this story.

Sorry for the awkaward review and bad english, but this story really was a ray of sunlight that always made my day.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2021
HELOOOOO IT HAS BEEN 2 Years and This Fanfic Is literally the Best In depth Naruto Fanfiction I have ever read And I am Very Distressed that you haven’t updated in 2 years
1,694 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »