Reviews for Angelus Fortuna
yachiru-chan92 chapter 15 . 10/20
I like your fanfiction.
Thanks for your work and chapters.
Bye see you the next time !
ProTaggingProperly chapter 4 . 10/19
Wait, what?! The supposed brightest witch got conned?
Weh. Serves the arrogant bint right. Granger was really fated to be a Griffindor...she wants the glory and acknowledgement that she is intelligent and that she knows better than anyone else. And, she does her best to slap it on everyone's faces. What with her constant crusade to show she knows every answer in the classrooms. She is nosy and rude. Remember when she barge without knocking or a hello in Harry's compartment when they first met on the train? She and Ron Weasley are the kind of rude Hannibal Lecter always likes to serve for dinner.
ProTaggingProperly chapter 4 . 10/19
Wait, what?! The supposed brightest witch got conned?
ProTaggingProperly chapter 3 . 10/19
Hmmm. That said, I can't wait to read how the Flaming Chickens are dealing with the embezzlement fallout.
ProTaggingProperly chapter 2 . 10/19
You are laying it too thick, mate.
I prefer slow, strategic public humiliation. Destroying their precious whitewashed reputation is much more fun. But, eh, I will continue reading 'coz this is better than most new fics. Btw, keeping them as slaves may humiliate them but it also makes Harry responsible on what and how they may act in public. Since they are property, Harry shoulders the blame. Like how a dog owner can be accountable when the dog has no rabies shot and has bitten people.
silver.blast96 chapter 11 . 10/19
Wow this is just lazy writing. Harry gets pregnant after one time of having sex. I have read dozens of HP fanfics that do this EXACT SAME THING! So it's also completely unoriginal and boring. There is little to know ACTUAL conflict and resolution. Anything that presents itself as a problem, is immediately dealt with. So in conclusion, this story is stale, unoriginal, boring, and oh so predictable.
inuyasha16451 chapter 15 . 10/15
Omg. This story is bloody amazing. Update soon please
Gracealma chapter 15 . 10/13
great story.
Hudl chapter 2 . 10/13
really loving this fiction, but sorry to contradict there are only two months Nov and Dec or 61 days left until the end of the year
AstroNeko3000 chapter 15 . 10/12
can't wait for the next update
Lady Kaiki chapter 15 . 10/11
Awesome ! Plz, update soon !
sillygabby chapter 15 . 10/10
Love this story!
I'm excited to see how things progress from here, and I can't wait to find out the gender of the babies and what their names will be.
Stormshadow13 chapter 15 . 10/10
Very enjoyable-. Love the character interaction.
Subaku no Yuki chapter 15 . 10/10
I can't wait for Harry to have that twins! please, please, please if you love your reviewers, kill off dumdum and have the weasley's ruined
JustAnotherMarvelFanGirl881 chapter 15 . 10/10
Wow I really enjoyed this chapter... The fact that I re-read from the first chapter first just so I can remembered what happened. But it was still a good read..