Reviews for Limitless
slydino chapter 13 . 7/6
Wonderful story. You did seem to struggle sometimes in where you wanted to go with the story but it wasn't unbearable. Anyway good job and keep up the good work.
brokenstrings001 chapter 13 . 6/16
The Plot is out of whack since chapter 2 anyway. You had too much fun in self-satisfaction to do a decent plot line.
brokenstrings001 chapter 8 . 6/16
What a ridiculous plot. Everything is lopsided. Everything is about duking it out. Power for power. No interesting shit.
brokenstrings001 chapter 7 . 6/16
pretty useless chapter. And hell your author notes are larger than most content in this chapter.
brokenstrings001 chapter 1 . 6/16
What changed?
just read the whole thing, maybe you should put in the description that it's cancelled in big, bold letters. I agree with the problems you outlines this story as having. I did enjoy it though.
sasukesdoom chapter 6 . 5/8
really interesting!
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 13 . 4/6
awww.
WTF chapter 13 . 3/24
No, your story got too convoluted. Despite setting up a great basis for your plot, you veered off into a different direction because of an interesting thought. Sorry though, I usually use author annotations as a means to figure out the author's intent, and when an author begins trying to explain to his audience why he introduced new turns in a story, as well as attempting to justify them, is a great indicator that the story has gone of the rails.
Bravemaridin chapter 13 . 2/26
So sad that you are ending this story, it was an amazing adventure while it lasted.
your fuck was adding all the shit that wasn't need stay on fate only
Greatazuredragon chapter 13 . 2/13
... you really should have put a warning about it being cancelled in the summary you know... -.-
Greatazuredragon chapter 9 . 2/12
I really wonder if we will have a 'I'm your father!' moment between Gil and Shirou... ;p
Very nice story so far, good work.
Durmanstainer chapter 4 . 2/3
Dropping it now. Too ridiculous. While I dont hate OP Shirou, it still has to be within rational limits according to the setting. Just breaking all the rules and ignoring the established Lore a good story does not make.
A rank strength alone is pushing things too far. Fighting Berserker in a melee and winning is total bullshit. Its not even about the fact that there is no challenge to the OP Shirou, its about the broken suspension of disbelief. The otherwise solid story can turn into a complete farce if you take things too far. At this point, its no different from some Onepunch Shirou fanfics, except those are meant to be crack fics, while you are trying to write a relatively serious story... and failing.
I wish the rim interaction felt less forceful and cringey, but other than that extremely interesting story.