Reviews for Limitless
Golden Light 001 chapter 6 . 10/12
I kinda feel bad about Illya all she wanted really was her father and revenge on those she thought took him away. This and her shorten life span really makes her like someone that just broken, shattered.
plums chapter 8 . 9/30
Ultimately, I just find it hard to believe Archer would have sat around and done nothing this entire time, nor that both Shinji and Caster just happened to both decide to ally with Kirei.

It’s just beginning to strain belief that EVERYONE is against Shirou and company
dmizzery chapter 1 . 9/24
Please do put up an AN when you do get around to update however long it may take.
Guestinator chapter 6 . 9/17
This "Don't take things at face value" kind of killed it for me. Why should I read a story that isn't listed under mystery that I can't trust? All thoughts for all characters, all actions and showings, literally everything is now worthless.

Is this true? Or that? How it him? Or her? Was the writing purposely misleading? Or did the author mess up and used that hand wave to save face? How many times was I lead astray already?

If I can't read a story with the knowledge most of what we witness is true... Why should I or any other read? It means everything can be a lie, can be retconned by you later on for any reason, that to put it shortly any experience could be false.

Goodbye and good luck with the story but as I said that ruined it for me.
NoXVZhuusox chapter 13 . 9/13
Sucks to see this awesome fanfic cancelled.
CurseofGladstone chapter 4 . 9/5
That's something that's always confused me with fate stay night. It's regularly stated that humans cannot match a servants power yet we regularly see them doing so. First with shirou creating noble phantasm which can hurt them. This I can kind of understand since physically he is still outmatched. But the we see caster enhance a guy so he can effortlessly beat saber with his bare hands. Then shirou matches him? It makes no sense.
Regardless. Great story
slydino chapter 13 . 7/6
Wonderful story. You did seem to struggle sometimes in where you wanted to go with the story but it wasn't unbearable. Anyway good job and keep up the good work.
brokenstrings001 chapter 13 . 6/16
The Plot is out of whack since chapter 2 anyway. You had too much fun in self-satisfaction to do a decent plot line.
brokenstrings001 chapter 8 . 6/16
What a ridiculous plot. Everything is lopsided. Everything is about duking it out. Power for power. No interesting shit.
brokenstrings001 chapter 7 . 6/16
pretty useless chapter. And hell your author notes are larger than most content in this chapter.
brokenstrings001 chapter 1 . 6/16
What changed?
just read the whole thing, maybe you should put in the description that it's cancelled in big, bold letters. I agree with the problems you outlines this story as having. I did enjoy it though.
sasukesdoom chapter 6 . 5/8
really interesting!
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 13 . 4/6
awww.
WTF chapter 13 . 3/24
No, your story got too convoluted. Despite setting up a great basis for your plot, you veered off into a different direction because of an interesting thought. Sorry though, I usually use author annotations as a means to figure out the author's intent, and when an author begins trying to explain to his audience why he introduced new turns in a story, as well as attempting to justify them, is a great indicator that the story has gone of the rails.