Reviews for Limitless
...on mobile so reviewing as a guest.

This chapter...started getting ridiculous, just everyone constantly trying to up the Ante and then Shinji somehow capture Sakura and proceeds to treat her like it's Heaven's Feel route.

The story started off great with a good concept, its just getting to ridiculous.
Oblivion168 chapter 5 . 12/31/2017
EMIYA leaving the life he never had. Well, this was a pleasant read and this EMIYA is a lot better than a lot of the ones I saw before.
Meaningless Us3rname chapter 6 . 12/23/2017
Crap. Well my favorite Nasuverse character was just murdered... Now I'm sad
Meaningless Us3rname chapter 5 . 12/23/2017
I actually really liked Bazett and hated what happened to her in cannon. I'm glad she is back. Although I was kinda hoping that Archer would pair up with Medea since she is another sad soul they would fit together rather well
Lu Bane Na chapter 11 . 12/10/2017
OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH SSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITAH!
It was at this moment, Shinji knew...he fucked up.
Lu Bane Na chapter 10 . 12/10/2017
That could be a pretty good reason, on Gilgamesh's part. When humans were weak, he was born and it was his birth that would begin the creation of all heroes and the ascension of Humanity. Perhaps, the cycle is starting again. Humanity has gotten weak. Victory has defeated them. Shirou's birth will give rise to new heroes, like Rin and possibly Sakura, in the face of an omnipresent feeling of tyranny like the threat of ORT, the DAA, TYPES, and Shinji.

Hell, you dropped another hint of the mundane world possibly interfering with the magical world. The breakthrough in America, the bank robbers, and apparently the Japanese government is unveiling something that has actually caught Gilgamesh's attention. Maybe these events will trigger ORT awakening, or something else?
Lu Bane Na chapter 8 . 12/10/2017
If you're doing all this foreshadowing throughout the story, I wonder what that amazing breakthrough in America was.
Pedro52 chapter 2 . 12/5/2017
awesome
H20 Ferrum Dominus chapter 13 . 12/1/2017
If you want a more reader to author interactions then you should absolutely go to other sites such as Spacebattles or SV. The people there gives such good reviews and criticisms!
Orannis4 chapter 13 . 11/28/2017
What ever your choice i hope you post it here. I have enjoyed your writing style so far and i hope to see more of your work soon. If you do rewrite this story you may also want to post it on spacebattles and/or sufficient velocity.
Morgoslos chapter 6 . 11/27/2017
All this Kirei and Caster shit is really dumb. It's such ass-pull nonsense. Caster is basically just a deus ex machina pulling random power-ups out of nowhere just because you want to artificially increase the difficulty of the coming fights for Shirou. It's really unnecessary and doesn't really work out well either.

It's just bad story telling.

Not to mention that everyone wanting to kill Shirou feels like you're jumping the gun because you want these people to eventually be his enemies. The problem is that none of them really have any true motivation to want him dead.

He's not a real master in the war, since he doesn't have a Servant after Archer ditched him. Ilya's jealous, salty bitch motivation is also rather weak even in canon. Caster's desire to murder Shiro literally comes out of nowhere so you can have her feed Kirei random shit to make him stronger.

Caster wants him dead because... he fought Berserker and didn't immediately die? Why? Because she's afraid of someone who is neither the strongest opponent she's have to face, nor is he someone she would really have to fight. He doesn't even know she exists at this point, and isn't invested in fighting the War outside of trying to minimize the damage done by it to random innocents.

That's just a few of the instances where it's really transparent that you're trying to force the story down a very specific path but don't really know how to do it gracefully so the reader can see the seams. There's others, but the stuff where there's suddenly a death squad of random assholes who are making random, bullshit artifacts to buff themselves is where I get particularly annoyed since it's such a blatant "Shirou would kick their asses, so they need to be stronger. How do I do that? I can't think of a good way, so X character will behave uncharacteristically and just miraculously invent items that will make up the difference for them" move. It is lazy. Very, very lazy.

It also greatly impacts my enjoyment of the story because there's no proper progression where the protagonist makes enemies due to his own actions. No, they just made themselves his enemies without his really doing anything because the writer wanted him to have enemies and lacked patience. It has nothing to do with "taking things at face value" because the core of their actions is still "they're doing it because I say so because Shirou needs strong enemies". And the implementation of these things is poor. Frustratingly so.
123 chapter 13 . 11/27/2017
Honestly I kinda liked the story but I really wish you added Rider to the core group. You know so both Rin and Sakura get a companion in there, that and she's really not used enough.
PLEASE READ ME chapter 13 . 11/24/2017
Yes I did, it just never really got me hooked on the storyline because of the way you wrote it. I agree with you on what you say. You don't have to write it down in one go. Mabby two or three go's. Just outline what you want to do next so you can pick it up and/or inprove on it next time you want to update your work of fiction. That way you can get better results from your work.
OriksGaming chapter 3 . 11/17/2017
Please, please, please use apostrophes in your contractions. It's painful reading 'daunt,' 'want,' and "Im" again and again and again.
john15641 chapter 4 . 11/15/2017
i think its probably just me but, what's the fuckin point of shirou summoning himself? no, seriously?