Reviews for Unauthorised Authority
Digidestine-Faith chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
omg in chapter 1 it says that Ryo never forgot Rika's face. but she was Sakuyamon during. So if he saw Rika's face, does that mean he saw the rest of her while she was in her ahem... birthsuit? 0_0
cindy chapter 16 . 12/21/2007
damn its very good u r my favorite author please update more its very goos update soon come on please
Angry Wolf chapter 16 . 7/21/2005
Ok, I have been waiting for at least 2 years and you have yet to write a sequel! WHAT IN THE BLOODY HELL IS TAKING YOU SO LONG! I don't mean to be offensive(Your my favorite Digimon fanfiction author)but you just said you would post it within a month, and I really want to find out what happened, so please write the damn thing already. Please.
EmperorGreymon chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
Very nice fic you've got there! _ Keep it up!
Daughter of the Moon chapter 16 . 4/27/2003
This was such a good story. You're a great writer with a lot of imagination and creativity. The plot was very clever and action packed and I love the couple ryoruki! Good job!
Akino Matoumiken chapter 16 . 3/8/2003
What a nice ending _ but i wonder what happens to her half brother or whatever relation he is tehe peace out and ja ne
ZeZe chapter 16 . 3/8/2003
AW i like this story, its so cute
Dark Raven107 chapter 16 . 3/7/2003
Cool! Wrte a sequel please! i know good writing when i see it and this is great! *adds author to list*
KristiexxNguyen chapter 16 . 3/5/2003
Hi!

i luv dis fic! pls continue!
Nekocin chapter 16 . 3/4/2003
That was a cute story quite a bit angsty and I've noticed you're kinda rushing towards the end -' if I'm wrong, tell me. I like the pairing Ryou and Ruki/Rika so I'll leave that here. Not a bad one here, the last chapters were kinda sweet for some apparent reasons -. Now i wonder what will that half-brother of Ruki/Rika do now? Keep it up!
con2020tran chapter 16 . 3/4/2003
Great last chapter, hope that the sequel is as good as this one. If not, even better.
WezL chapter 16 . 3/4/2003
Nice chapter. please update it again soon, and keep up the great work. Thanks!
solitaireclay07 chapter 16 . 3/4/2003
Great story. I hope you get out the sequal very soon.
A Different Life chapter 16 . 3/4/2003
its a great story! hope you have fun at camp! make a sequel as soon as you can!
Akino Matoumiken chapter 15 . 3/3/2003
so close yet so far lol aww no song at the end of this chappie. oh well what a great fic it is hope the next chappie comes in soon _ ja ne