Reviews for Spoon Equality
hziulquoigmnzhah chapter 15 . 8/11
Ok out of sheer curiosity is this an au where phyrha never had a crush on jaune? If not how did they get together?
OmegaKenichi chapter 81 . 7/3
I kinda want to see Ruby's revenge against Yang.
OmegaKenichi chapter 77 . 7/3
So. . . What was your favorite part 4 Stand?
OmegaKenichi chapter 66 . 7/2
FINALLY!
OmegaKenichi chapter 65 . 7/2
Well. . . This took a rather abrupt turn. . .
OmegaKenichi chapter 64 . 7/2
There is most definitely a NoraXWeiss ship happening in the background!
OmegaKenichi chapter 57 . 7/2
For some reason, with that first scene, I just think 'I have a Corgi, your argument is invalid'.
OmegaKenichi chapter 50 . 7/2
I am both horrified and oddly curious
OmegaKenichi chapter 45 . 7/1
Is Weiss just really desperate for physical contact or is there another ship in this story?
Ajd3po chapter 81 . 12/14/2017
Your not being enough of a jackass to your sibling if it's only 90% of the time. Especially if it's an older sibling
Crest32 chapter 82 . 11/10/2017
i liked yours better but the thing is, how cinderquill portraid wiass is more formal. like how she is with her sister. while you make her seem more relaxed around nora who you have given the title of wiasses girlfriend. so i think if you had given that relaxed image with cinderquills chapter it would have wraped up fairly well.
Wyrmraker chapter 82 . 8/23/2017
I enjoyed both versions. And I really enjoy your writing style.
Wyrmraker chapter 40 . 8/23/2017
As for Pyrrha losing a cosplay contest as herself, I remember Dolly Parton losing a lookalike contest of herself in Nashville in the early '80s. Didn't even get Honorable Mention. She couldn't stop laughing about that.
Loving the mini stories. Please keep up the excellent work!
Guest chapter 57 . 8/17/2017
That was too adorable! I love zwei a million times more now, thank you
STRQ chapter 7 . 8/15/2017
have to agree...that is cheating, so technically, pyrrha is "disqualified" and ruby wins.
1,140 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »