Reviews for The Amalgamation Agreement
13thsephiroth chapter 7 . 12/20/2023
This was a fun read I hope more HPDG fics are like this.
Limelaser chapter 7 . 10/2/2023
Please update! This is an incredible work and I really hope to see it completed.
kageknuser2710 chapter 3 . 8/28/2023
Thank God for Daphne finally setting him straight. He was really a freaking twat, heck, I even stopped sympathizing because of his shitty behavior.
kageknuser2710 chapter 2 . 8/28/2023
Damn, Harry is being an absolute dick for no reason. It obviously isn't Daphne's fault, the least he could do is make the best of the situation instead of acting like an arse.
blcoachmac chapter 6 . 7/22/2023
Loving the story!
blcoachmac chapter 4 . 7/22/2023
Talk about a slow burn but it is interesting!
Quaziemoto chapter 7 . 6/7/2023
6/2023
Really Great story, it's a shame nothing since 2017? I look forward to more?
I'll check every 6 months or so.
Quaziemoto chapter 4 . 6/7/2023
I dont usually say anything during the middle of a story, but in this case.

It's your story, you erite your way and the hell with what others think. Though if you
have a good Batta or two, it might be good to at least consider the what they have to say with a grain of salt. The rest have no right to tell you how to write your story. LoL!

Anyway I love the story as it is.
texrider chapter 7 . 5/18/2023
Well killing your story is one way to respond to demanding reviews, not a very good way in my opinion, but still a way.
HalfBlood Prince chapter 7 . 3/26/2023
It would be interensting to read the conclusion of this story, I have never seen a Daphne Greengras not being a Ice Queen... :D
Guest chapter 7 . 3/18/2023
Love this fic, I hope there is another chapter in the near future
Anon chapter 1 . 11/29/2022
This Harry is an absolute jackass. Interesting concept, but I can’t get past that to continue.
wotan2 chapter 7 . 9/29/2022
This is interesting
Would enjoy a continuation
Thanks
K chapter 7 . 6/30/2022
I can’t believe that this hasn’t been updated for five years! It’s really good!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/30/2022
It’s a weird story, but at the same time very enjoyable. As for the prats who who moan, ignore them. It’s your story, and nobody is forcing them to read it! I, at least, am thoroughly enjoying it.