Reviews for The Amalgamation Agreement
D00rFr4m3 chapter 7 . 7/4
This was a very good read, thank you.

Your characterization of Daphne is delightful. She's the antithesis of what most people do with her character. She's clumsy, her manners are horrible, she curses like a sailor, and she likes muggle comics. She's insecure, and the fact that she wore a dress and a diamond necklace with *sneakers* to a dinner date is just so incredible unique. It's Daphne, and that's fantastic. The term 'adorkable' comes to mind with her.
D00rFr4m3 chapter 4 . 7/4
I am still incredibly amused at this Daphne. She's hilarious. Ron's reaction to her is also amusing.

I like that they're getting more confortable, too.
D00rFr4m3 chapter 1 . 7/4
This is an excellent read so far.

I really like your Daphne. She's so so unusual. It's an excellent break from the ice queen cliche.
ringlhach chapter 7 . 7/1
I have to admit, I love your Daphne. She’s a breath of fresh air in what the fandom has created in that character’s spot. I don’t necessarily think she’d be that way, mind. I have a feeling that anything resembling spirit would have been trained out of her- and yes, I know that’s an awful way to put it, but that’s what it was called- long before she was allowed in public. Even if she was sent to a relative’s for fostering, it would have been their responsibility to make sure she was prepared and properly behaved, as Heir and heiress.

That she wasn’t, and ended up going through what she has, makes me just as sad as if she had gone through it.

Still, she’s brilliant and hilarious the way she is, and I find myself agreeing with Ron on this one. She shouldn’t feel the need to change for the world.
N Flamel chapter 1 . 6/23
Your characterization of Daphne was probably the most hilarious alternative I've read, since it went against the old standby 'Ice Queen' personality many fics have. Her uncontrolled cursing, with the swearing meter dinging incessantly, and her social awkwardness contrasted nicely with her beautiful physical appearance. Good job.

Unfortunately, your good work with Daphne was totally negated by the unmitigated ass you've created with Harry. Despite being five or six years removed from Hogwarts, your Harry seems to have become even more bullheaded and with a shorter fuse on his temper. I'm hopeful both characters will have their rough edges smoothed soon.

Out of curiosity, do you know when you'll start updating again? Thanks!
Bonitalapaz chapter 7 . 5/12
Hey! I like this story! Will you finish writting it?
If so, the chapters will often be published? just to know whether or not to follow the history because if it takes a long time I no longer remember the story. Thank you anyway.
Xavras chapter 7 . 5/3
Harry is not as much of a jerk now
Orion was an arse - you made that clear
The progress seemed slow enough until it apparently ground to a screeching halt over a year ago...

oh well...moving on - apparently nothing more to see here
HeartsGlow chapter 2 . 4/22
Does Daphne have Tourettes? I can't imagine any scenario where she'd learn to talk like that while being raised the way she was, unless it was caused by some sort of condition. There is also the problems with her balance which could indicate physical problems. Someone raised such as she was would have been trained to walk and sit properly from a very young age. (Tonks notwithstanding, as JKR pointed out that her clumsiness had something to do with her being a metamorph, but I don't remember what exactly) I see people like Daphne quite often. They have Aspergers, (the designation of which has now been removed and, as it was a mild form of Autism, people with it are now labeled as "high-functioning autistic")
XxDragon King DragneelxX chapter 7 . 4/10
Great story I can't wait to read more! One question tho do you plan on coming back to this story and updating anytime soon? As it would be a shame if you left this and never came back to it.
CaskettFan5 chapter 7 . 4/7
I can't believe I took so long to read and review. I've been busy writing but that doesn't take ALL of my time. Anyway, this seemed like sort of an odd chapter and there were unusually frank with each other but then, they needed to be. It was very sweet of Harry to try to reassure her that she was more desirable than she seemed to think. Everyone has quirks, hers might just be more obvious under certain circumstances. This is still the oddest Haphne story I've read but I'm still enjoying it.
BROnicorn chapter 3 . 4/2
Merlin's fucking beard even a teenager would know how to treat a woman better than he does. If you're gonna write a guy with this attitude write something with Draco as main character. this level assholery is up his alley.
BROnicorn chapter 3 . 4/2
just from ch. 1 i can already tell what a fucking pussy douchebag your fic Harry is. acting all high and mighty like everyone wants him and being beyond rude to the Greengrass family not even considering how they feel about this. can't even be civil about things the parents are the ones that should be mad about their daughter being married to a rude dick. sorry can't read a story with this kind of MC.
gmhribrahimsoleh89 chapter 7 . 2/18
Great chapter. There’s relationship development and understanding of each other. Can’t wait for next chapter.
Nortia2 chapter 1 . 2/12
I really want to know what happens next 3
Kingofclubs8129 chapter 7 . 1/20
I like this Daphne alot. She's usually so cool and collected, seeing her as the Manic Pixie Dream Girl is pretty interesting.