Reviews for The Amalgamation Agreement
Kingofclubs8129 chapter 7 . 1/20
I like this Daphne alot. She's usually so cool and collected, seeing her as the Manic Pixie Dream Girl is pretty interesting.
Great story... Is it still active? Any idea when the next update will be..
GCC Melkor chapter 7 . 1/11
It was very funny. I had a good number of laughs... Thanks.
sibulo92 chapter 7 . 12/28/2017
I reread everything another time, and it's even better the second time.
I really love the story and the characterization of Daphne.
I just wanted to wish you both Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year.
I'd be waiting for more chapters, for real, I really love it.

Thanks for your work, it means so much to me.
HJP55 chapter 3 . 12/25/2017
It is weird to review a story in order to reveiw a review, but i think this story is awesome and furthermore i think that GFawks is an arsehole.
I Never thought i would say that, but please, GFawks, stop reading Fanfictions. There is not a single Potion or spell or whatever mentioned in canon to cure bad eyesight!
Just to remind you, arsehole, James Potter wears glases and he is a rich pureblood!
And for that stupid comment about Dumbledore beeing a Pedo because he is Gay, just kill yourself for that, GFawks you rotten piece of shit.
to you, TheUnrealInsomniac, brilliant as always, please continue the good work, I love your storys :)
Dogco94 chapter 1 . 12/14/2017
I love this story. I hope you update soon!
iChaos chapter 7 . 11/28/2017
This story is a riot.
Rawrking chapter 1 . 11/19/2017
Trash writing trash fic
thetroublemaker08 chapter 7 . 11/16/2017
love the story. i am looking forward to where the fic is heading. also kudos to your cover image.
Zicou chapter 7 . 11/11/2017
lol :) great story,
Continue,
Z/
tacitblue1973 chapter 7 . 10/29/2017
This has got to be my favourite version of Daphne that's been written.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/7/2017
Some people don't have any other jobs. They seem to forget it is just a fic and it is supposed to be enjoyed.
If they don't like it, they won't read it.
Haters will hate. They do not have anything productive to do. Pathetic...
You are doing a good job. Keep it up :)
Cortax chapter 5 . 8/28/2017
Hate Ron with a passion
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 1 . 8/19/2017
Why are any if them going besides Harry? Kinda fucking rude when they weren't invited.
Drak chapter 7 . 8/9/2017
I'm absolutely loving the story so far. And even though it's clearly not an issue, don't listen to anyone trying to tell you how to write the fic. You guys are doing an excellent job at it and I'd hate to see that ruined.