Reviews for Sons of Winter
A Cup of Joe chapter 7 . 1/23/2019
I'm not sure if I've left a comment on this already, but it doesn't matter, I'm leaving one again. 4th time rereading this, I keep coming back again and again because it just. It fills some sort of hole in my heart, there's something about this particular flavor of familial love/angst/comfort that really hits the spot for me, really gives me the warmest fuzzies. Thanks for writing, this is SO GOOD, I love it, and I will come back and read it over and over again no matter if you update or not because it's so sweet. The slow thaw of their guarded distrust as Yoshi disarms them with his sincerity and love, with his complete willingness to treat them as his own children, it's melts my heart.
FearlessLeader-Leonardo chapter 7 . 11/30/2018
OMG you need to update this! I love it it's so precious!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/28/2018
I know you haven’t written on this in a long time, so if the answer is no that’s absolutely understandable, but could you post the moment in this AU verse that Sensei first gave Raph his weapons, maybe bonding with him; or the moment he first started teaching him?
Braelyn Briar chapter 7 . 4/28/2018
Can I just tell you how crazy talented you are as a writer? I consider myself to be almost painfully picky, but your turtle ficts are beyond amazing! I can't praise you enough! Problem Child is probably one of my top ten fave fanfics EVER and this prequal is so good! Leo has been my favorite furtle since childhood and the way you depict him here hits me right in the feels! I sincerely hope that this story will have some continuation, but even if it's finished, I felt the need to express my love for this story and your talent! Keep up the good work for all your adoring fans!
Princess Moonheart chapter 7 . 4/21/2018
I really enjoy this story. I wish the next chapter would come soon.
tmntlover2013 chapter 7 . 12/14/2017
Great job on this story, I love it and would love to read more please update thanks
Guest chapter 7 . 9/4/2017
I'm still waiting hope you update soon.
RaphaelLovve chapter 7 . 8/22/2017
please update soon
Guest chapter 7 . 7/29/2017
I was thinking Leo got into a fight to protect his brothers and that's how he broke his arm but I was kind of right. What will happen next I can't wait for your next chapter please update soon I bet there will be a lot more problems for Leo and his brothers
Silverfox22 chapter 7 . 6/30/2017
This story is so amazing. I cant wait for next chapter. No pressure. You write amazingly well
roniturtle chapter 7 . 6/1/2017
are you going to update...please update!
Zany the Nerd chapter 7 . 5/2/2017
I absolutely LOVE this story! I really hope you write more. You have everyone's personalities down! Seriously, after several hours of trying to find a good TMNT fic, I am thrilled I found this one! :)
Skye7Diamond chapter 7 . 12/11/2016
poor wee guys, update soon please
Book girl fan chapter 7 . 10/15/2016
They need someone to love them, and I think Yoshi is doing an excellent job.
5Mississippis chapter 7 . 9/11/2016
Oh my goodness! This is an AMAZING story! Love this AU view of how the Hamato clan came together! Love, love, love that you compared Leo to the Cosmic Turtle! Very true, very fitting! This is a wonderful story but there is one thing you should know about me: I'm a needy baby/greedy baby! Will there be more?! Pleeeeze!