Reviews for Lovebirds
I like that this was written after TS3 came out, but is still about their days at Andy's. I like that your stuff is varied, but can still make sense in the timeline (until TS4 lol). I wonder about Maxie, i love her and Miranda as OCs.

Anyway, about this story: it's so cute and charming. Buzz really charmed Jessie unwittingly here just by being himself. And she just effortlessly makes him head over heels haha. Soooo cute :).
lychee loving chapter 1 . 8/14
Staple this to whoever has/is willing to write a Shipper's Guide To Buzz/Jessie. It really captures so much of what makes them, them. Jessie being forward and giddy! Buzz being shy, quirky and sincere! Critters! It's aso unbelievably cute that Buzz feeds birds from his hands, I imagine that's terrifying from a toy's perspective!

This is so good I love it a lot!
CartoonGeek337 chapter 1 . 6/25
Gaaaaaahhhhh! This little one-shot is making me cry tears of pure joy because that is all I feel when I see them together in the movies or read works that involve the two of them together! Their interactions are just so fecking cute, I can't handle it! When Jessie was telling Buzz how she likes "Star Wars" and "Star Trek" and Buzz said "You really are the perfect woman", I got so excited! Also, I thought that Woody interrupting Buzz and Jessie and them getting mad at him was funny. Amazing work!
pepsichick24 chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
That was so cute! Your writing was also done very well in my opinion. This definitely needs more favorites
jpbrya1 chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
This is an interesting movie, I personally was anxious to see what would happen between Buzz and Jessy after the ending of Toy Story 2. The only thing I feel like you should have added more of was the other main characters especially Woody.
Mustard Lady chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
This was cute. I was laughing throughout the story, especially when Woody said, "Lovebirds", and the two of them were so cut off guard, then it turned out to be real birds! Thanks for doing this little story. I liked it.