Reviews for The Nightclub of Your Dreams
Prof-the F.R.I.E.N.D.S fanatic chapter 4 . 3/21/2014
I'm so happy! I finally know I'm making progress learning French! Last time I read this I didn't understand a word of the French song and now I practically understood it completely. I love your writing
CM4eva chapter 7 . 10/27/2005
I love Friends and Moulin Rouge, so this was a great mix of the two! I'm glad you didn't kill Monica! I loved how Rachel said that her and Ross were on a break and he said that they weren't! I hate Richard!
anchan chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
I love Moulin Rouge,too!

Your story is a good crosscover of Friends&MR!

But in the end I missed Ross&Rachel.

P.S.I am a German you understand my terrible

English*g*.

P.S.P.S. Friends 4ever!
Lobsters forever chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
its an okay story. Although, its a little weird. But its good weird. Thankx for sharing this with us.
rachgreengeller chapter 3 . 4/26/2005
i love it friends the musical...
rachgreengeller chapter 2 . 4/26/2005
i love this story... so cool you mixed the two and even the rivalry between mon and rach... let the fun begin...
jeramiah the bullfrog chapter 4 . 3/13/2005
noe its kinda lae to be reviewing this but awsome job oh btw cant help falling in love is by elvis orginally then after he died a whole buttload of people started copying his songs but no one ccan compare to the orginal king srry i realy like his music i grew up on it
rachgreengeller chapter 7 . 12/19/2004
the best ! the best ! ...i loved it!i am an actress and you not only captured the passion of the rouge but you incorporated our heroes in the story..loved how the side story was r/r ..lol we were on a break...please write more in the future...
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 7 . 8/12/2004
Well, while I wish the story had been longer, it certainly had its interesting touches. The characters you selected to portray each person from 'Moulin Rouge'- Jack/Ziddler, Chandler/Christian, Monica/Satine, Richard/Duke, etc- were excellent, and I like the little touch with Ross and Rachel in chapter 6. Just one point; couldn't you have gone into the Ross/Rachel thing a bit more?
Mondlerific chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
Hey, A. I read this a couple of days ago and thought I should review. ;) I'm a big fan of MR and I've seen it several times, and I really enjoyed this Friends version of it. I think it was really interesting and well-written. I enjoyed the diversions from the movie as well as the parallelisms to it. Great job! :)
aaronjennifer chapter 7 . 1/30/2003
*faints* Oh no my dear, if you consider that bad...you must not read very much! I first of all LOVE Moulin Rouge (and Nicole...) and your rendition of it was very well written! It is a hard story, but you handled it very well! I'm glad you didn't kill my Monica *mwah* thankies!

Now, I'm waiting for Regression, One Flight Down, Age of Aquarius...and all the other half finished ones on your plate! Don't ever doubt yourself girl! You've got talent and you know it.

*mwah*
Becca Bing chapter 7 . 1/29/2003
Aww no hey I liked it! Granted I've never seen Moulin Rouge, but hey, what the hell do I know anyways? Hmm...kinda lost my point here, didn't I? Ya anyway, I really liked it, as I like all ur fics! I thought Mon was going to die...but then...she didn't, phew! He he. I wasn't expecting a happy ending, but I guess u showed me. Ok I'm still writing...maybe I should stop. Anyway, I can't wait to read ur next fic/next chapters!:)
JenniGellerBing chapter 7 . 1/29/2003
lol... I liked this story, I cried at the end when I thought you were killing Monica! You would not believed how I sobbed at the end of Moulin Rouge... ;)... but anyway nice job.
catnamedzane chapter 7 . 1/29/2003
"Apologies to Mr. Luhrmann, and to anyone else who read this, LOL."

it wasn't that bad! write an epilogue so i won't bother you! actually, now i have to go see the movie...lol.
Lindsey2 chapter 7 . 1/29/2003
sweet ending. :) I'm pleased everything turned out ok.