Reviews for The Nightclub of Your Dreams
Prof-the F.R.I.E.N.D.S fanatic chapter 4 . 3/21/2014
I'm so happy! I finally know I'm making progress learning French! Last time I read this I didn't understand a word of the French song and now I practically understood it completely. I love your writing
CM4eva chapter 7 . 10/27/2005
I love Friends and Moulin Rouge, so this was a great mix of the two! I'm glad you didn't kill Monica! I loved how Rachel said that her and Ross were on a break and he said that they weren't! I hate Richard!
anchan chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
I love Moulin Rouge,too!

Your story is a good crosscover of Friends&MR!

But in the end I missed Ross&Rachel.

P.S.I am a German you understand my terrible

P.S.P.S. Friends 4ever!
Lobsters forever chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
its an okay story. Although, its a little weird. But its good weird. Thankx for sharing this with us.
rachgreengeller chapter 3 . 4/26/2005
i love it friends the musical...
rachgreengeller chapter 2 . 4/26/2005
i love this story... so cool you mixed the two and even the rivalry between mon and rach... let the fun begin...
jeramiah the bullfrog chapter 4 . 3/13/2005
noe its kinda lae to be reviewing this but awsome job oh btw cant help falling in love is by elvis orginally then after he died a whole buttload of people started copying his songs but no one ccan compare to the orginal king srry i realy like his music i grew up on it
rachgreengeller chapter 7 . 12/19/2004
the best ! the best ! ...i loved it!i am an actress and you not only captured the passion of the rouge but you incorporated our heroes in the story..loved how the side story was r/r we were on a break...please write more in the future...
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 7 . 8/12/2004
Well, while I wish the story had been longer, it certainly had its interesting touches. The characters you selected to portray each person from 'Moulin Rouge'- Jack/Ziddler, Chandler/Christian, Monica/Satine, Richard/Duke, etc- were excellent, and I like the little touch with Ross and Rachel in chapter 6. Just one point; couldn't you have gone into the Ross/Rachel thing a bit more?
Mondlerific chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
Hey, A. I read this a couple of days ago and thought I should review. ;) I'm a big fan of MR and I've seen it several times, and I really enjoyed this Friends version of it. I think it was really interesting and well-written. I enjoyed the diversions from the movie as well as the parallelisms to it. Great job! :)
aaronjennifer chapter 7 . 1/30/2003
*faints* Oh no my dear, if you consider that must not read very much! I first of all LOVE Moulin Rouge (and Nicole...) and your rendition of it was very well written! It is a hard story, but you handled it very well! I'm glad you didn't kill my Monica *mwah* thankies!

Now, I'm waiting for Regression, One Flight Down, Age of Aquarius...and all the other half finished ones on your plate! Don't ever doubt yourself girl! You've got talent and you know it.

Becca Bing chapter 7 . 1/29/2003
Aww no hey I liked it! Granted I've never seen Moulin Rouge, but hey, what the hell do I know anyways? Hmm...kinda lost my point here, didn't I? Ya anyway, I really liked it, as I like all ur fics! I thought Mon was going to die...but then...she didn't, phew! He he. I wasn't expecting a happy ending, but I guess u showed me. Ok I'm still writing...maybe I should stop. Anyway, I can't wait to read ur next fic/next chapters!:)
JenniGellerBing chapter 7 . 1/29/2003
lol... I liked this story, I cried at the end when I thought you were killing Monica! You would not believed how I sobbed at the end of Moulin Rouge... ;)... but anyway nice job.
catnamedzane chapter 7 . 1/29/2003
"Apologies to Mr. Luhrmann, and to anyone else who read this, LOL."

it wasn't that bad! write an epilogue so i won't bother you! actually, now i have to go see the
Lindsey2 chapter 7 . 1/29/2003
sweet ending. :) I'm pleased everything turned out ok.