Reviews for Half of Dueling Range
doodlesonlinedpaper chapter 1 . 4/8
Oh that's beautiful.
Moony1972 chapter 1 . 3/10
XD The beginning part is SO funny! The whole Howler part, AMAZING!
And then the: Harry: It was just a bite. I can just imagine Remus hitting his head against the floor! And Harry's reaction to Sirius COMPLETELY flipping out.
And then Sirius calling Dumbledore an Old Quack!
And then the inwardly, Harry hoped Voldemort would take pity on Voldemort and not appear this year. GOLD!
Sexual intercourse was Dark Magic? How did you think of THAT?! Positvely brilliant!
Then he decides his two guardians are old. Funny!
What is sexual intercourse? Sex. What is sex? Sexual Intercourse. They were going in circles now. How simple yet hilarious the sentence was! It really shows how innocent Harry is.
It's not dark...BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU GO AROUND DOING IT! ...Oh. No comment on this golden sentence.
I love how you have Remus laughing in the kitchen.
And the metaphor! A cup and a wand! And Harry assumes duelling practice!
And Harry jumping to no consent and just do it at half a duelling range...just no. This is bloody brilliant.
And he wrote his WHOLE paper on that! Oh my Merlin, that is so funny!
This was perfectly well done, and I'm glad it lasted as long as it did. I've read WS, and I think your writing is positively brilliant. Keep writing! Your sense of humour and understanding of the characters is excellent.

Moony
Mini Marauder chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
HAHAHAHAHA I'M-OHMYGOD-I HAD A HARD TIME CONTROLLING MY LAUGH! HAHAHAHA THIS WAS HILARIOUS!
Leche Flan chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Oh gosh, i couldn't stop laughing. Harry thinking it's dark magic, Remus just eavesdropping and Sirius! love it lol
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Love it! What else should I write hear... Hilarious! Ok, now that I've refreshed myself with the ending... That was amazing! Brilliant job. Whoever does not like that needs to develop a sense of humor. Great work.
FlyingMoonAngel chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
HILARIOUS!
purehearts22 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I was cracking up soooooo hard reading this. Amazing job. When I have kids(though that won't be for a long time) I'm going to say sex is dark magic.
EmeraldEyes01 chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
This made me laugh so much! Thanks for writing it!
silver-nightstorm chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Oh my goodness. I nearly died laughing. If I was a teacher and I got an essay like that... -snorts- Wonderful job! I loved the writing style :)

Nim
TheOrchid chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
So funny... omf.
Jaricchi chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
oh gott i love you! sexual intercourse is a dark art! i kept trying to hold my breath to keep me from laughing!

he's much too innocent! i pity the young boy... but i cannot blame him...not Sirius as his godfather!

brilliant work! XDDDD and we ought to blame Remus too, for not interfering. great job! i thoroughly really enjoyed it! XD

I hope you'll continue writing, you have such remarkable talent! truly fantastic!

Ever Reading,

Tsuki
Mercia Dragonslayer chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
I laughed so hard I cried.

It is important that you know this.

*buries head in pillow*
V. L. Crawford chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
This was wonderful.
Dragonist chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Alright... Sirius, acting as a true godfather should.
Rita chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
I think Harry was acting too young to be 12 years old. Every 12 year old knows about the gist of sex though not the mechanics.