Reviews for Enamored
JyuneFuma chapter 3 . 9/5
please update soon
Cheese chapter 3 . 7/22
That was a fun chapter! I suppose the mystery of the sharing will remain a mystery for now, but my biggest question is about sakuras altered limbs. If Sakura amputated her old limbs and activated her yin seal then wouldn't they grow back good as new? Even her brain damage should be fixed. I know it didn't help her as she got the concussion after she healed herself and passed out, but going forward this should still be an option once she gets her chakra bracelets off. Being a holder of the yin see herself, Tsunade should be aware of that. I think this is an interesting development for Sakura now, but I can't see it being a permanent one since she still has her yin seal after all.

Im sorry that you had such a difficult year, but it's fantastic to hear that you're doing well again. Life is hard enough without toxic people, I'm glad you have plenty of loved ones! Take care and I look forward to your story!
Cheese chapter 1 . 7/22
I thought that was a very powerful beginning! I'm curious about sakuras sharingan, it sounded like her eyes were still green but I think you might have hinted they were mismatched. Either way, this appears super interesting!
YuYuChan777 chapter 3 . 6/4
Wahhhh, I love this story! Please update, I'm so excited to see how their relationship progresses through her therapy. I love this angle you are playing with.
ImmaPiratte chapter 3 . 5/21
I just found your story, and I find your writing lovely. Very well written and an interesting point of view on how things might have turned out. Furthermore, I enjoy your take on tackling a time-travel fic and love how detailed and though out the concepts are. Although Sakura seems rather emotionally angsty for someone of her supposed age regardless of her depression and PTSD, you conveyed her struggles, attachments, and strengths aptly. I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter!
QueenofHearts333 chapter 1 . 4/18
Update please I need to see what happens much love from fan!
Eclampsia is pregnancy related diagnosis. I think you meant Epilepsy.
envvyyy chapter 3 . 2/3
Can't wait for more!
stranger-in-my-eyes chapter 3 . 2/1
Love your story!
LightFiction chapter 3 . 1/22
Welcome back, I'm glad you are in a better place mentally :)
I'm looking forward to the next chapter, to see what's going to happen next :)
pinkshoe chapter 3 . 1/20
hahaha kakashi is always acting like a turd woooo they finally met hopefully sakura will make sure their new future is a better future and stop the deaths that ruined her original time update when you have time :)
Hey I feel like you kinda threw in her having a Shari fan and suddenly having 9 biju in her rather suddenly without explanation. So you're saying she's an uchiha and she someone got all of them? Also you said naruto still had kurama so that was also confusing. If you could integrate an explanation that would be awesome!
the limb thing Y? thats fucked she has biju for healing and expert medic come onnnn
deadlywhisper21 chapter 3 . 1/21
I like the way the plot is going but i'm not so sure about the metallic body parts on Sakura i mean it's like you transformed her into a cyborg... Tsunade should be able to save her without all that. But keep going i want to see what you will come up with.
Its good to know you're back and doing well! Awesome update by the way. Keep up the great work :)