Reviews for Serpent Tongue
DaSalvatore chapter 16 . 7/8
I had to, unfortunately, stop reading at chapter 16. Your writing style is enjoyable and you certainly show a great friendship between the three girls. My problem with the story comes from the sheer lack of any driving narrative.

Hope and co are only coming across the mysteries of the PS by accident, Dumbledore is barely a factor, and you have an extended branch of the family who Hope is suddenly best buds with yet as of this chapter isn't bringing anything to the story.

I'm sure you have things planned out where everything falls into place but, as right now, I'm reading about three girls going to school rather than a magical adventure story. Hope's personality flickers from interesting to bland and a lot of the story plots (mysterious watching Slytherin, her growing relationship with Narcissa, the issues with Dumbledore, and all the other things) are on an incredibly slow burn. Which is fine if the meat of the story is still interesting. Sadly, for me at least, it isn't.

Still, good work on the actual writing even if I'm not a fan of the execution.
Botulinum chapter 4 . 6/29
Trick or Treating is only done in the US. The children trick or treating in this chapter would have been told to leave if they knocked on someone's door looking for free candy.
MY GIRL NOMIA LIVESSS! My little gay heart rejoices! Really worried what brutal truths Hope is gonna find out about, tho
I'm really interested about the Massacre of Elysium you mentioned, because in LB there were a lot of godlings, but it looks like this time around you've gone in a different direction...
Ooh! I'm definitely intrigued about Ahn!
Please update this if you can. I know you are probably very busy but I love your story and I’ve read your other ones too (they are also SOO amazing). You are such a talented author and I keep coming back to your page all the time to check if there is anything else I can possibly read of yours because your stories are everything I could want in a book! I wish more authors (published and non published) wrote like you because your style and character development are just the absolute best! I love reading and it’s authors like you who have caused that! You are awesome and so cool! Thank you for writing!
-Macie
Cassiopeia Druella Black Stark chapter 26 . 6/8
I love this chapter, can I expect a romantic relationship between Anh and Hope? or am I just getting delirious ?
I love how the relationship between Hope and Léon is evolving
BooksAreMyVideogames chapter 26 . 6/8
I love this story so freaking much.
Mia Tia chapter 26 . 5/27
I think it's an Egyptian god.
Morphious - ChangeSpinner chapter 25 . 5/27
Yay! Ace AF Hope and Bisexual Leon. You keep the sexual spectrum of the characters interesting.
Morphious - ChangeSpinner chapter 24 . 5/26
I thought I spyed a Thalia and Remus pairing earlier. I'm glad to have more substantial evidence this chapter.
Morphious - ChangeSpinner chapter 21 . 5/26
Super excited to see you've made Hope Potter ace! It'll be interesting to see how that works out with George in the future. Also, a belated kudos for the Nomia and Brizio queer relationship. I love non-heteronomative stories.

"The idea of sexual attraction to other people was by far the worst and one that Hope knew would never apply to her."
Beauty Eclipsed chapter 26 . 5/24
This story just keeps getting darker and darker. I really hope that Hope’s cousins don’t die. If Hope was somewhat able to change her fate, why shouldn’t they be able to?
acompletenerd chapter 26 . 5/24
This story has been amazing, awesome, overwhelming at times. I love how you’ve combined Harry Potter with Greek mythology and piracy. I cannot wait to read about what will happen next. Please update soon.
LMaltez chapter 1 . 5/22
I wonder, why the backstory of Hope's wand is still the same as in the original HP story if the wood it is made of is different...
1,377 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »