Reviews for Journey To His Heart
azab chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
yui chapter 8 . 3/3/2010
the BEST!XD SAIKO DESU!XDXD
Estelle Stafford chapter 8 . 6/8/2007
Cute ending, really well written.
black123 chapter 8 . 11/19/2006
aww that was cute!
Someone chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
This is very well written, though the ending of the chapter seemed a bit rushed. You have alot of japanese in this chapter, don't you think it would be best to provide translations for those of us who don't speak japanese? It would be much appreciated my me. Anyways good work!
DieRavenMaiden chapter 8 . 7/26/2005
You... I love you! That was so... *runs to glomp story, but then changes mind and runs to glomp you, halfway there changes mind again and glopms both* I think that that is how Saiyuki should actually end... if it ever does! As you said, long live Saiyuki! Marriage, huh... It's origanal and cute, ahrg, I wanna go hug something to death! *Spots picture of the Sanzo-Ikkou* steady, steady...

Do you mind if I make a mini-manga out of your story? Please e-mail me and tell me! It would be so cool!
DieRavenMaiden chapter 4 . 7/25/2005
It really wasn't cheesy... IT WAS GREAT! so cute.. I dunno how you do it, but you can make Sanzo be gentle and yet still sound like Sanzo, for some reason whenever anyone else does that, it sounds like another character with the name Sanzo because they don't do it right... I loved it!
Koruyuu chapter 8 . 7/21/2004
WOW! What a beautiful... no MAGINIFCANT endin'! LOVED IT! ... and would there be a squeal afterwards? Please dol... um... well CHAO.