Reviews for Five Years Changed
Are you ok, you haven't updated anything since 2016. Please update at leased one story, I do enjoy them, but if you don't update I can't invest more of my time into your stories. Please please please update something.
FelixMarome chapter 17 . 5/19
This really should be in the crossover section, Teen Titans & Young Justice.
There are people looking for these type of stories, that is why crossovers were created.
hi! I just found your story and it's great! it looks like is discontinued is a shame, anyhow good job~
A-Friend01 chapter 17 . 4/22
Can you please update
Yoh Narukami chapter 17 . 2/28
So... Uuhh... when can we expect an update?

Great story, by the way.
werewitchling chapter 17 . 2/25
i absolutely love this idea and look forward to seeing more if you continue. i find myself loving more than a few of your stories. did raven realize dick was rob because of her bond with robin maybe having let her know what young him looked like without the mask? i am so looking forward to this story (it and your 'with you' series are my favorite though Saturday is really good too)
Thinluv chapter 17 . 2/2
Please update!
Kay chapter 17 . 1/19
Holy s***! Love the batman thing going on, and the story is moving along really well. Not too fast, not to slow. Can't say the same for about 70% of all fanfiction, and I would say this is in the 5% of actually good content. The butterfly effect you mentioned awhile back was really cool, and I thought since teen titans were out of time they could be trapped from the new future? Dunno cause time is confusing as heck.
Rika chapter 17 . 1/9
You know that feeling when you read an awesome fic and the writer stops writing it. I have it right now.
Nightwing5 chapter 5 . 1/2
Idk how many time I have reviewed this fic, but I'm dying for an update right about now! :D
Elliot Spencer chapter 17 . 12/18/2016
Hey, WoNdY Alice! I really like this story! I can't wait to see what happens next and I'm looking forward to reading more stories. I just wanted to say that this is my favorite one so far.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/10/2016
Please update soon. I sorta agree with the other guest before me, sometimes i think some of the characters are a bit ooc, but its your story and you can write the characters how you perceive them. And to the the guest before me 'Bro, chill its just a story. The author can decide to incorporate more development to the characters later on. If you dont like dont read.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/4/2016
You have this terrible habit of overreacting to Robin's behavior character wise. Some of the things he says are completely justified. In the beginning, he doesn't want to socialize with Superman and would rather work on helping bhizbteam and that makes him rude? Why is he apologizing for snapping at Beast Boy. Beast Boy messed up. If a villain held a gun to his head and asked what Robin's secret's are MAYBE he have the right to give in. Beast Boy betrayed the trust of his team leader. Robin shouldn't be the one apologizing. This constant whining over how much Robin has changed is ridiculous. Robin is still in optimist at heart. Look at all of his interactions with Raven during the Prophecy Arc. It is all about hope and believing in a new day. Your Robin doesn't feel right. You've completely drained him of what makes him Robin. Batman is obsessive because of his need for justice for his parents. Robin loves and cares about everyone and everything so much that he obsesses because in honor of the love of his parents. Sorry Robin grew up and matured just not in the way they wanted. These people are in the wrong for trying to make it sound like Robin needs fixing. At least Raven says she prefers him the way he is now. You weirdly make Raven sound weaker emotionally than what she is. Raven's not afraid of the fucking batglare. Raven being a fan of Batman and the Justice League is such a stretch (especially considering their rejection of her in the comics). The Justice League aren't saints or gods. This story just tries to hard. I find Raven and her dry wit and sarcasm funny. Where is that? I can't find it anywhere. You've reduced her to goth girl with an attitude that understands Robin. What's with the lack of mention of Terra? Beast Boy should still be pissed Arnold slade over that. We're not even sure if that girl who he saw is Terra. Give characters some layers. You made Beast Boy a lazy joking coward when I feel like he'd be more determined with the involvement of Slade. Slade practically killed a Titan. That's worth mentioning. He was also a servant of the fucking Devil. Why does Raven make Slade'a presence sound almost trivial after the initial surprise considering their interactions? This story is so surface level when it could be so much deeper. The Justice League doesn't have any authority over the Titans. Robin is a grown ass man. Let's stop pretending he's thirteen. They aren't even actual law enforcement. Robin isn't wrong for disobeying or disregarding their rules. Can we please blame someone other than Robin for his falling out with Batman? Maybe someone like BATMAN. He's a neglectful parent. Their relationship falls apart and he doesn't even try to fix it like a coward but because Robin is here and different from young Rob it is all Robin's fault? NO. Life doesn't work this way at all. Share some blame. This "Rob was perfect back with Batman" narrative isn't working for me. You've managed to villainize Robin and I'm not sure if it is intentional. Just my thoughts on this story so far. Oh and Starfire is worth so much more than pining after Robin. No need to respond. I guess you can't go back and fix most of these things.
Nightwing5 chapter 1 . 11/25/2016
Oml please update this fanfic is literally the best thing ever omg OMG OMG. I swear I have read it like 3-4 times now!
RobRae4Ever chapter 17 . 11/7/2016
So, what kind of time travel theory will you use? The "Back to the Future", where their actions in the past will create an alternate future; or the "Terminator", when they try change the past but their actions will culminate exactly in the future they know?