Reviews for Five Years Changed
YokaiAngel chapter 17 . 12/8
superb!~~~~~~~~~~~~
ShyanneHowey chapter 17 . 11/10
Update please! It is sooooo goood. RobRae is my favourite ship too.
Nea Mae Roper chapter 17 . 11/3
Please continue this is so interesting
Please continue this story! Best Young Justice Teen Titans Crossover Yet. Please update! :) :) :)
SuperEmoKeithKogane chapter 17 . 10/11
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
This is SO AMAZING!
LeilaDarkholm chapter 17 . 10/7
pleasee continuee
you're story is so amazing, i Was wondering if you're Still going to update? :( anyhow~ good job!
Batfamxx chapter 1 . 8/7
I still check in on this every so often hoping that it will be updatedI loved your teen titans stories soooo much
SonicMax chapter 17 . 8/3
I really liked this and I'm sad to see that it never continued so...I just wanted to say I really liked this story and I'm genuinely sad that it didn't continue but I'm gonna follow it anyways.
Third-Sin-Wrath chapter 17 . 8/2
Very good. I enjoy this story much and look forward to more.
Please continue this wonderful work
Authooooor if u dont have any further plans of continuing can u pls leave a short explaination at the mystery of Robin's anger?
Are you ok, you haven't updated anything since 2016. Please update at leased one story, I do enjoy them, but if you don't update I can't invest more of my time into your stories. Please please please update something.
FelixMarome chapter 17 . 5/19
This really should be in the crossover section, Teen Titans & Young Justice.
There are people looking for these type of stories, that is why crossovers were created.
hi! I just found your story and it's great! it looks like is discontinued is a shame, anyhow good job~