Reviews for Dipper Pines, Paranormal Detective
Ultimate Warrior chapter 40 . 7/4
I loved this story. I look forward to reading more.
roxyanddevon chapter 40 . 6/7
Hello there I am thinking of writing a story involving Gravity Falls and I was wondering if I could use your version of Dipper and Pacifica for this crossover because they would fit it very well I would not be using your actual story I would make reference to it but that's it the only real thing I'd be using from your story is the RV and your version of Dipper and Pacifica total credit for them specifically but not for the Gravity Falls. For obvious reasons
luvmesomefruitsnacks chapter 18 . 6/5
HI! I LOVE this Fanfiction so far! It is perfect! I only have one question. How do you write like this? Are there any technique's you use to write? Please tell me because I have loads of idea's but don't know where to start. HELP! Thanks!
Rae-Prite chapter 40 . 5/24
I literally binged this in two days, it's so good! I can't wait for the next chapter, thank you for your hard work!
I liked it, because this story is good. You are the closest writer I’ve seen that made feel as if this could an actual show for Gravity falls hopefully we get far enough for an ending! Please take your time, we can wait as long you need us to. Since I will be here for chapter 41
I've pretty much binged this entire fic and it honestly has the most alex birch energy out of all the gravity falls stories on this sight. i'm really loving the sass that both pacificas are throwing at each other, it's got me cackling like a mad man!
Loved this chapter. I keep bein impressed by how well this story captures the feeling of the show
RedHood001 chapter 40 . 4/13
HAHAHA! THIS IS SO HILARIOUS!

I just love the interactions Dipper and Pacifica have with their younger selves. It's very eye-opening and also sad in a way. I really like the gut punch you delivered with Dipper's reaction to Stan. The sheer fact that the guy is dead and he's also right there is just... ugh, heartbreaking.

I really love the little references you put in with the Ghost of the Mansion. And I enjoyed the way the kid versions try to stop their adult selves from flirting. Young Pacifica doesn't curse yet she knows about masochists.

The Omake was funny and also cute in a way. Very well done!
Subordinate1 chapter 40 . 4/6
Ah yes, Young Pacifica, there's no way that plan could go wrong.
Ghost Man chapter 40 . 4/6
Well that was...interesting.
laithum chapter 40 . 4/5
Dude this chapter i think might be my personal favorite fr. This is awesome
Monkeyboy0118 chapter 40 . 4/3
Seeing this story updated always brings a smile to my face and never fails to amuse me. By this point, I’d just ready for the two of them to kiss and finally be together-together. Anywho, keep up the good work!
Shadow3636 chapter 40 . 4/3
Great chapter! Glad to see an update, and I understand life getting in the way. Still love the story, and I’m always happy when I see this update. Honestly, good job! I hope the next chapter won’t be as long of a break but I understand if life just isn’t allowing you enough time to write it. Anyways, thanks for the update and keep up the good work!
Hacirokulover chapter 40 . 4/3
"Little Britches" Is that a TaleSpin reference i seeee!?
TheReturnToTheFalls chapter 40 . 4/2
Okay, so if Starfan is Stan’s daughter, then, and I’m genuinely curious, where does Clamantha come in?