Reviews for The Kids are alright
Guest chapter 2 . 12/22/2019
How dare u getting me so emotionally invested. Now I will be thinking of ben’s blue moth babies for years! But for reals tho this was hella good. Thx for the story dood
CazaMentes chapter 1 . 11/13/2019
It's so cute!
I'm wait for the continuation!
ShadowPhantom120 chapter 2 . 7/3/2019
PLEASE UPDATE! I love this book and there aren't many like this out there! Its such a great one and I really want to know what happens!
karasu-shiro chapter 2 . 5/14/2019
WHY THIS IS UNCOMPLETED -WITH ONLY TWO CHAPTERS?!

I mean, The is so freaking potential here! Why?! TAT

I loved these little hint like the green eyes and the Ben's nervousness, c'mon Rook, isn't that hard x)
Also, I'm sorry for Rook, they denigrates for his kind heart, aww.

Please, for sake Little Chills, continue this T-T
And sorry by my crap english x)
Guest chapter 2 . 5/1/2019
I'm love this ! I really like stories where they touch on Ben's kids ! Not many do
Myra The Fox chapter 2 . 4/26/2019
Please continue! This is great!
Curlycupgumweed chapter 2 . 4/22/2019
3... why only 3? There were way more than three baby chills in that episode D: Oh no!

Rook is always so prepared! I enjoy following his POV.

The culture of the Necrofriggian's you've made is very interesting. Even though the nestmakers are looked down on, I get feeling that Great nurturer is exempt from that. Also, was Kariri bitter just because she was watching over "weak" children, or is there a bitterness that comes with nestmaking duties and it's perceived lack of prestige?

Also, I really liked the little details (babies like warmer temperatures, they like Earth food, green eyes) which heavily imply that they are Ben's kids, alongside the big ones (born on Earth, speaking English.)

Golly, it kinda feels like waiting for the shoe to drop at this point. In anycase, glad to see you back! Hope things are hoping well!
oo chapter 2 . 3/10/2019
Wonderful chapter! I only wish it were longer.
Sagittarius Grovyle chapter 2 . 2/25/2019
Update soon please
aidalba122 chapter 2 . 1/9/2019
I truly love it this story.!
I have hope you update, please¡!
Laureen Alpha Reptilian Queen chapter 2 . 11/6/2018
Come on, please more updates!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/19/2018
This chapter was great! I can't wait to see how Ben and his kids interact, along with how the rest of the necrofriggian's may change there views because of Ben!
Takashi chapter 2 . 8/2/2018
I need this, I need more of this
Please~ more~
Guest chapter 2 . 7/26/2018
Amazing can’t wait for the next chapter
Shoadow phantom chapter 2 . 6/6/2018
PLEASE UPDATE! I LOVE THE STORY! I NEED TO SEE FATHERLY/MOTHERLY BEN!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »