Reviews for Potter vs Paradox
LordLewsTherin chapter 41 . 7/3
I just binged your fic in a single day. It has been over a year since you last updated which i am sad to see, because your writing, especially your characters, was very good. Thanks for the time you have put into this and the wonderful story.
elanga.blake chapter 41 . 6/22
I just found your story and enjoyed it. Hope it isn't abandoned.
naruto chapter 41 . 3/12
great story so far keep it up
Tornhold chapter 22 . 3/9
She could place the tapestry under fideliuos.

Just saying.
TheHandOfTheDarkness chapter 28 . 3/5
It still would be a nice ship, tbh ;y
Ethan76 chapter 41 . 2/18
Damnnnnnnnnnn. An equally amazing story that is unlikely to continue. It was really good too!
timuzhti chapter 34 . 1/25
Another reading, enjoyable as always. I just realised though, could Iris not have left via Elf? Yet another case of insufficient paranoia, I suppose. It is amazing what you are able to do even with the more powerful characters. Excellent work, and I hope you'll eventually find the time and inspiration to revisit this story.
Thornado chapter 30 . 1/22
Draco's gift to Ron had me laughing until the end of the chapter. No wait, I'm still laughing, lmao.
Thornado chapter 29 . 1/22
If Iris inheriting the Black line and fortune in her timeline helped her to get past that 7-step challenge she did in the beginning, does that mean that all her other inherited magics is still in effect? Like Snape's life debt to her? Or was that invalidated/fulfilled in her timeline already?
Thornado chapter 27 . 1/22
Can Iris speak Parseltongue? If she could, maybe they can say that it's a Black recessive trait, like Tonks' metamorphmagus abilities, if/when Harry gets revealed...
Thornado chapter 24 . 1/22
Yasssss I was hoping you'd give her the Stone, but you seem intent on underpowering her so I didn't want to get my hopes up lol
Thornado chapter 21 . 1/22
Why isn't she using a Firebolt or Starstreaker?
Thornado chapter 19 . 1/22
Lmfaooooo I'm enjoying watching Iris mess with Draco more than I probably should.

Also, can't wait for Iris' plans to finally succeed easily for once. She's getting too many bumps and problems. Can't wait for the older Blacks to be back and free of Voldy's curse. I guess I'm used on reading male Harry fics where he has godlike powers and have harems, and readers don't bat an eye. I noticed that female Harry fics have more character building and obstacles that foil their plans, and I have only ever read ONE fic where femHarry ended up with more than one person... and the word harem has yet to appear. Sad.

Also, I've lowkeyed shipped Iris and Harry together since they met but this chapter made the fire burn hotter, haha.
Emissary of Shadow chapter 9 . 12/18/2017
"They were definitely elated unless..."

You mean related?
Emissary of Shadow chapter 12 . 12/18/2017
"Orion gave a long-suffering sigh"

You mean Arcturus?