Reviews for Potter vs Paradox
Spica75 chapter 34 . 1/17
Actually, the thing about using the mirror was probably the only real trap and was perhaps the closest to "sensible" of anything involved.
The reason being the way the mirror is described, how anyone with strong enough desire could end up wasting away in front of it.
Spica75 chapter 22 . 1/17
Hermione is almost a year older than Harry, very not "same age". Why do so many seem to "conveniently" forget that?
marvinkitfox1 chapter 7 . 1/6
So, did something go wrong with the Magic, and 4 Privet Drive got mated with 12 Grimmauld Place,
To make the unholy union called:

Number 4 Grimmaluld Place ?
marvinkitfox1 chapter 8 . 1/6
WHY...
are they at number FOUR Grimmauld place?
vivinene chapter 41 . 9/8/2021
Very well written story! I like it and hope you’ll continue it some day.
NazgulBelserion chapter 15 . 4/6/2021
Ya I'm out Harry is a pathetic brat and boring
Eleets1125 chapter 29 . 3/28/2021
Here's the problem with this story... It's beautifully written but it's about a single character. With you sticking to the immaturity of 11 year olds there is no real change in any of the characters except Iris and even her story just doesn't seem to go anywhere. There is all these background plots going on that haven't actually gone anywhere or affected anything and so the only real thing that's happening is Iris is training...
Guest chapter 41 . 3/22/2021
I've just finished binging this, I greatly enjoyed it. I'd love to see more of it, is it dead or on hiatus?
Guest chapter 41 . 1/21/2021
A story with good grammar, obeying "show, don't tell," no bashing and entertaining to boot. This is precious and rare. Thank you for sharing it.

Still, if the author wishes to improve there's two things I could mention. One would be that after 137k words we haven't reached 2nd year yet. The story is being buried in minutiae.

Number two would be the constant tension. Hardly any levity and release of tension makes it difficult to read. I'm not talking about how dark the story is. Struggle and tension are mandatory, but perpetual tension is exhausting. Even Quidditch stopped being fun for Iris.

However this criticism is like saying that 95% is awesome and 5% questionable and should not be taken to heart. In the end, just have my thanks.
lynariz chapter 30 . 12/17/2020
Omfg Dumbledore is babbling about how blood magic is bad and does it himself, bloody hypocrite.
Eragon135790 chapter 15 . 10/27/2020
is iris able to speak parseltounghe?
willam and jack and jake chapter 41 . 10/9/2020
very interesting can't wait to read more
willam and jack and jake chapter 40 . 10/8/2020
Dark and very well done
willam and jack and jake chapter 39 . 10/8/2020
nice
willam and jack and jake chapter 38 . 10/8/2020
I wonder how bad this is going to go