Reviews for Potter vs Paradox
Emissary of Shadow chapter 9 . 12/18/2017
"They were definitely elated unless..."

You mean related?
Emissary of Shadow chapter 12 . 12/18/2017
"Orion gave a long-suffering sigh"

You mean Arcturus?
Centaurious chapter 3 . 12/14/2017
Why is there a Ready Response team of Aurors and Unspeakables standing by in case Iris uses any magic? They don't even know she exists. Why can't she use her Invisibility cloak? Did she never strip Dumbledores tracking spells from it?

"but the Featherlight effect provided by her enchanted ring made long-distance, high-speed flight easy. She only had to put as much effort to work against air resistance as she'd normally have needed to simply remain aloft; with her weight nullified magically, she only needed to worry about forward impulse. If she got tired, she could rest by simply folding her wings while still moving forward by momentum alone."

There is so much wrong with the paragraph above that I direct you to a Science Teacher.
Bob Schwartz chapter 41 . 11/28/2017
Excellent story. I would love to see your return!
Lucy chapter 41 . 11/25/2017
I really love this story! I love the fact I is GWL who time travel and Harry is still around! Please will this be updated! It is so good!
Rawrking chapter 24 . 10/17/2017
Well written, but becoming overly convoluted and lacking in plot progression. Could've been great; now it's just barely passable without any driving force.
thinkofanyname chapter 41 . 10/4/2017
This story is great I love it and please continue
purrfus chapter 1 . 10/3/2017
Saw this on a favs list, copied to Kindle, and then read and read and read.

So very many wonderful things about this story - to many to list - but the hormonal impact on individual personalities and behaviors is one that really makes a difference.
Cherri202 chapter 8 . 9/17/2017
Hey there. Enjoying this story quite a bit so far. However I just wanted to say that it's number 12 Grimmauld Place. You keep mentioning number 4. Maybe you've gotten it mixed up with Privet Drive?
hana1.hano chapter 41 . 9/9/2017
This story is very greatly written. Hope you decide to continue it sometime.
DarkRings chapter 41 . 9/1/2017
Hey is this story going to update anytime soon
DannyPhantom619 chapter 41 . 7/23/2017
Hope you come back and update this fanfic. I love badass Redemption Black Family Reunions/Takeovers. Especially if they involve a Fem-Harry.
Calypto chapter 6 . 7/8/2017
getting too complicated and convoluted for such a simple premise . i wish u all the best with the fic.
GinHanelle chapter 41 . 7/5/2017
It is thoroughly enjoyable seeing Severus trying hard to solve these mysteries regarding LV's wand and who sent him that book, etc. *good luck Sevvi! Squeal!*. Cough, sometimes I disturb myself even -.-

Congratulations on being alive! I am delighted to hear it! :D
GinHanelle chapter 40 . 7/5/2017
Take that Andromeda! Ha! Ah, fun times *fond smile*

I am curious, will Iris ever use the Elixir on the Longbottoms? And will Iris and her friends ever persue becoming Animagi? I think they all forgot about it since they were so busy. Well, they have time still.

I do hope Severus gets his hands on Voldemort's wand. It's not something I've really see, thus the novelty of it would be welcome. Although, I do hope that Iris is the one who ultimately ends up holding his wand forever, if LV himself is not allowed to have it that is. I mean, naturally, as LV is my favorite character ever I wish he could have it always but I doubt this story will go that route and I would rather Iris have it than it be destroyed or something.