Reviews for Potter vs Paradox
This is a really good story. Why did you abandon it?
thingking?
typo chapter 7 . 10/5
"Grimmaluld"
Grimmauld
It's insane of her to say yes to the last part of the vow, she should at least have it reworded so she doesn't become the Blacks' slave.
It ruined the story for me, since it basically takes all agency away from the protagonist if you're actually gonna adhere to that vow in subsequent chapters.

This chapter also tells the reader that there will be a lot of Pureblood fanon BS in the chapters to come.

Overall the chapter could use a serious rewrite.
there are a few typos here, such as "nomrally", and that has already been pointed out by another reviewer, please fix it
Plz continue its really good
cko2 chapter 41 . 5/24
Cool story to read and thanks for sharing.
Isa Lumitus chapter 40 . 4/30
Moody allowed someone to look into his head? My suspension of disbelief is broken. He's too paranoid to allow someone else to, for any reason.

Then again... Just because he's paranoid doesn't mean he's smart enough to take the right precautions. Crouch got him somehow. If Moody could screw up like that, I suppose he could make another foolish mistake and allow someone else to look at his memories.
Isa Lumitus chapter 32 . 4/6
I think Prof Dumb is a little too focused on playing "but they don't know I know they know" games. As you said, if Voldy learns that Dumb is aware of him, he'll be more subtle. But that leaves out the fact that by limiting himself to subtle means, Voldy will get less done, and take even more time to do it.

Interestingly, Iris is trying the opposite approach to Prof Dumb by trying to force things into the open.
Isa Lumitus chapter 27 . 4/5
Okay. That was pretty fucked up.

Nicely done.
Isa Lumitus chapter 24 . 4/5
I feel the need to point out that the Regeneration Potion could be used more than ~200 times. The father could periodically remove bones, and grow new ones with skele-grow, after all.

Of course, then you run into the issue of how strict that "unknowingly bequeathed" statement is.
Isa Lumitus chapter 3 . 4/3
Iris is going to set herself up as a 'dark' lady by accident, isn't she?
laxmad chapter 41 . 3/28
great fic would be awesome if you could update it again
BaddieDZ2 chapter 1 . 2/26
Decided to try your hand at one, but are too stupid to actually finish it. Just like all the other retards on this website.
Nova76 chapter 41 . 2/26