Reviews for The Witches of DunBroch
Sophia the Scribe chapter 1 . 7/26
Exceedingly clever! Blessings, Sophia
Luna and Ginny chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
This is a really good story, it really makes sense, and I love seeing the way you've made them find the place where Hogwarts would be built. Reading the description in the story filled me with happiness, very good idea.
kouw chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
Oh I do hope this is the first chapter of a longer fic, because you've set up a brilliant world here and it's just so perfectly written, it deserves a follow-up! But, if not: this is gorgeous. I love the distinction between Helga and Rowena and I like how you've captured Merida's spirit. Queen Elinor (yes, always queen to me too) is how I remember her and that is really wonderful. Maybe one day they'll tell the tale about the bear... I think Helga would enjoy hearing about that especially.
BurgundyHope chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
Oh, I love this! I mean, I could probably accept this as head canon ;) haha
The Unnamed Avatar chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
Haha this was a nice story. I like how Merida still has her tendencies and such.
hatty porrer chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
This was well written as always and the idea of the crossing between the two worlds is cool, I just can't ever really make myself care about the founders as characters :( I love how you keep with Jo's portraial of the major characters but because I don't know the founders I guess it's not building on anything... Anyway, still a cool idea!
keeptheotherone chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
Aww! A great blend of both worlds; I could see the throne room as you described it. I especially enjoyed the mention of the triplet princes ;) But my favorite is Helga's comment about Salazar: "Isn't he always?" :D