Reviews for Everybody in the Room
mandancie chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
oh my goodness, did Remus shag everybody. Wow! :)
4701rose chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
I thought I was gonna die laughing! And, darn it, now I really wanna read some RemHar or Truth/Dare SLASH. . .
Ann chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
The end was fun. And then I thought about it, and it was no longer fun.
ichiwings chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
omg, laughing so much right now! why haven't i read this before?!
Emerald Ashes chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Well...that was interesting. Somehow, I'm amused, mildly disturbed, and ever-so-slightly turned on. It was certainly an experience. Veritaserum sure is fun, isn't it? :)
The Green Eyed Cat chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
This is HILARIOUS ... beyond messed up - especially that last statement from Remus, but still hilarious :)
narutonarutolove chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
oh my god, i cracked up at the doing harry part.
Francesca Monterone chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Oh my God, I seriously, seriously need some sort of laundry detergent for my brain right now, and it's your fault...! Still - I'm torn between "yuk!" and a giggling fit... this really is funny. Especially imagining the look on Sirius' face when Severus comes out with the truth about Remus... and Harry ;)
aryllia chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
REMUS!

I'm at loss for words, the ever sweet, scholarly cub did EVERYONE? Including the ever Lily-obsessed James? ... Naughty.

And here everyone thought that Sirius was the Bad Boy of the group XD
Homo Explosion chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
*giggles loudly*
lokica chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
This is pure genius!

Keep up the good work;

Ja!
AUehara chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
If anything, this is really twisted! And I just loved it! xD Comments aside, the dialogs are the best!

.Atsuko Uehara
Mi'era Az'ule chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Oh my gosh! This was totally inspired! You should do another 1 shot of when Remus finally gets rid of Harry's virginity. That wouldbe awesome! Anyway, just wanted to tell you that I loved everybody in the room, as well as LP HP. LP HP was a wondrous way to combine dark angst, floofy fluffy and mushy love, and sev/sirius smexing. Truely an inspired work. I can't wait to venture further into the world known as Sev/Sirius pairings.

CiaoMiera
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Bwahahahahahhaa OMG That is too freaking funny. LOL LOL! I LOVE IT! Poor Sirius he soo deserved that. lol What a riot, that last comment at the end about James. lol Poor Harry will be either scared or curious for the rest of his life. lol _
WWT chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
XD I take it you are quite the Remus fan? XD

He shagged/ made out with them al!