Reviews for Unforgiven
Henrietta Lee chapter 23 . 8/2/2014
amazing! love this story
Nymraif chapter 23 . 3/25/2014
Great story, i love it how u protrayed Draco n Ginny. I had read so many fics n most of them i only managed to read half of it n lost interest. U really captured your readers to the end of your story.
Guest chapter 19 . 11/2/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
XXssXX chapter 23 . 3/8/2012
That was a bloody amazing of the best DMGW fic's i've read so actually made me want to review (though i knw u wrote it nearly 9yrs ago)I actually finished it in one go..a great job..
brianaangel chapter 20 . 8/6/2011
Love this story!
Maja chapter 23 . 6/19/2011
This continues to be one of my favourite fanfiction stories.
Raina Darlig chapter 23 . 6/7/2011
Oh my LAWS

That was so awesome! Your writing is amazing!

A few times it was a little hard to understand but that you got all that you did get across, across is mindblowing.

I love this idea.

Although the love of Ginny and Draco did come a bit fast.

It was still an all around good story!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 23 . 4/22/2011
Ginevra2908 chapter 23 . 10/22/2010
beautifully written and a really beautiful story...i really liked it...if u know ny other of draco and ginny written well then plz tell me i would like to read them too...

Thanks for this story...

Sidsel Varmark chapter 23 . 9/4/2010
I want to thank you for this story. It is beautiful in it's darkness or seriousness if you will. It doesn't comply with my normal wishes for hpfanfic and I'm quite sure I've stopped reading it - at the mention of High Clan - in the past, but for some reason I didn't this time and I'm glad.

It is very well written - fluently, grammatically correct and arranged so it's easily read - and you have managed to really create a mood, an atmosphere, throughout the text.

I also really like your Ginny, the way she is strong and trusts him so completely and yet don't. The way she really stand behind him and yet she is her self.

And you let them have a happy ending. I love happy endings.
LilacWilderness chapter 23 . 8/9/2010
I have to say, after having finished reading this fic, I am completely blown away. What a beautiful tale, not only in its construction or telling, but in the realism of character it displays. I congratulate you on a story impeccably well-written, and I hope to read more of your work. Well done!
Sean Mulligan chapter 23 . 2/24/2010
This is a great story. Why does, everyone even, Kate herself, refer to her as a mudblood?
Sean Mulligan chapter 13 . 2/24/2010
Even if the covenant is for the greater good of wizarding Britain that doesn't explain why the High Cast set themselves above everyone else. When Lucius and Luc started Hogwarts they thought that the non high cast people were their to serve them.
Sean Mulligan chapter 8 . 2/24/2010
The talk of the mob is a bit elitist.
Sean Mulligan chapter 6 . 2/24/2010
You use the term middle class a lot. I am curious about what powers the clan lords have and how wizarding aristocracy in Britain justify their special privelages.