Reviews for It Comes From the Heart
Write more.
meziah chapter 8 . 2/16/2016
Thank you. 30mn of my time well spent, #westallen4life
Bon-Bon Emerson chapter 8 . 10/27/2015
I loved this story so much. It was a good length, and it turning out to be a dream after originally being AU was a nice twist, as was the inclusion of Wally, Linda, Hal and Carol.
LoisNClark4Ever chapter 8 . 10/26/2015
A honeymoon and dare I say, a baby on the way?! Barry and Iris finally gets their happy ending and all is right with the world. I mean that. No timeline changes or speed bumps to prevent them from moving forward in their lives. Right to the alter! *lol*

Thanks for sharing, Barbara! :)
Esther Pix's chapter 8 . 10/24/2015
Is Iris pregnant ?!
LoisNClark4Ever chapter 7 . 10/17/2015
Barbara, I believe this chapter should be titled, 'Let's Get It On' cause all three couples were getting their groove on! *giggles*

Now I'm not all too familiar with Hal and Carole's story, but I do think they're good together. Of course, I understand the ups and downs, the demands and sacrifies when dating a superhero, but once you have trust it's all good.

Just ask Linda and Wally. Whoo-whee, these two didn't waste any time did they. I can't blame Linda though cause after Wally's accident, she probably realized just how much she loves him. Also, having him share his secret with her so soon in their relationship was an added bonus. She could've reacted differently, but again, I think because of the trust they had, it just felt right.

As for Iris and Barry, they may still have lingering concerns about the 'dream', but their reality can be just as good right? No make that better.

Can't wait to see how you wrap this story up next week. Bye! :)
HaveNoMercy chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
Heyyyllo beautiful writer you! Wow, this is such a great beginning chapter. I'm unfamiliar with this fandom but I can tell they sure are lucky to have you writing for them! Everything flowed together effortlessly! Brava.

P.S. I love the Whitney dedication at the end! Ahhh, you must start nagging me to write again! I miss this. ️
LoisNClark4Ever chapter 6 . 10/11/2015
Wow, more heroes! I think it's great - if the rumors are true - that Green Lantern makes an appearance. I was going to ask you if Superman was going to join in on the fun, but now that we know there's only one chapter left, I'm cool with it being just Flash, Kid Flash, and GL.

As for Iris knowing the truth...well, it's about darn time don't you think?! After her heart-to-heart, I don't want there to be anything between them. Also, I love what happened between Linda and Wally. It may've felt a bit rushed, but I understand every hero handles their situation differently.

Now on to the good stuff. See you next week! :)
LoisNClark4Ever chapter 5 . 10/5/2015
Whoa, this dream is doing a number on Iris and Barry. Understandably so, but I like that they're working through it and talking. Communication is key. Especially since Patty Cakes has her eyes on Barry. *gives her the side-eye*

Poor Joe, stuck in the middle of all. *chuckles* He's expression at the end was priceless. Still, it's so cool of him to be so supportive and understanding. But seriously though, Patty Cakes should take the hint and back off 'cause I doubt Joe will be Mr. Nice Guy if Iris gets her heart broken.

Jealous, on the other hand, was a treat. Even the strong and confident crumbles every now and then, but that's okay 'cause you know me. I enjoy the making up part afterwards. Now the one thing that can bum a person out is this whole timeline thing! It kind of reminds me of Hawkman and Hawkwoman only theirs is a curse.

Now we know Barry is fast, but there must be a way to prevent him from altering the timeline right? *glances at Cisco and Laney* What can I say? I want them to have their happily ever after. :)
Bon-Bon Emerson chapter 5 . 10/5/2015
I love this story so much, and I'm not even a Westallen shipper. Please continue it, it's so cute and emotional.
LoisNClark4Ever chapter 4 . 9/28/2015
Omg, twiiiiiist! Now I don't know what happened to Iris and Barry, but how could this chapter be their new 'reality' when Linda and Wally are together? Also, Linda reminded Iris of her advice so something just doesn't add up.

Patty, on the other hand, needs to get a grip. Okay, so she recognized Barry's voice and made the connection, but that doesn't mean he has to admit anything to her. They've only just met! Besides, he needs to tell her he's not interested. If she decides to push it, my suggestion would be for him to bust-a-move on out of there. *lol* Iris may not know what's going on right now, but she'd appreciate the gesture just the same. :)
LoisNClark4Ever chapter 3 . 9/23/2015
Wow. Barry and Iris "together". I hadn't expected that! Don't get me wrong, it was a nice surprise, but...so soon?!

Now Barry deciding to stay in Central City was a big decision, but then again, it really shows Iris how serious he is about them as a couple. I hope whatever important chapter that's coming up doesn't spoil Westallen's new found happiness.

As for Parkwest, what's going to happen? Don't tell me Linda has cold feet again. Ugh, I hope not. :)
LoisNClark4Ever chapter 2 . 9/15/2015
A chapter dedicated to Wally and Linda. How nice. And seriously, their age difference was what Linda was worried about? Four years apart can't be that much of a stretch can it? Besides, I know some twenty-ish year olds who are way more mature than some adults!

Besides, Wally really does sound like a nice decent young man with a good head on his shoulders. And smart too. I also know that of past incarnations, he was the original Flash! It must be exciting for Flash fans like yourself to see him headed to the show.

Now as far as Iris is concern...I hope she takes Wally's advice and goes to see Barry. If anything to clear the air so they can move on with their lives. Whether that's together or not remains to be seen. :)
LoisNClark4Ever chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
Barbara, I love the prompt that inspired this story!

The thought of Barry prancing around on stage in head-to-toe red leather is hysterical and Iris...if she wasn't a reporter, I could definitely picture her as an actress.

But being cocerced into fake dating for PR purposes? That's got to be tough especially when both are super famous. With the paparazzi's all up in your business there's no privacy so I can't imagine to what extent Barry's role as the 'Flash' would have in this fic should you decide.

Also, how - cause you know they will - he and Iris have a 'normal' relationship? So far, it's off to an interesting start and you know, I don't mind our leading ladies getting a case of the jealous bug every now and then. Makes the making-up process more fun! ;)
Volleyballchicks101 chapter 1 . 9/5/2015