Reviews for To Sleep, Perchance To Dream
Dreams'Flight chapter 12 . 6/13/2004
Awesome story! I couldn't stop reading. Very well thought out and very well written. You did a good job of keeping up the suspense witout it being overbearing and the pacing is good. The clues don't come so early that you can easily guess the ending, but they also don't come so late that you get frustrated waiting. I love how you handled the ending and the confrontation with Anta (and I hope Jonas learned from it). Great work on the mythoulgy side, some authors don't do enough research when choosing an ancient god or godess to use as a Goa'uld. This one's going straight onto my favorites list.
BizzyLizzy chapter 12 . 1/1/2004
Good story, really enjoyed it. Just one thing, I'm not sure Hammond would have allowed Jonas and Sam to return to a potentially hostile situation on their own, but other than that, well done on well-written story.
Black Hawk chapter 12 . 5/7/2003
Hey Sweetie,

This was fantastic. Loved it. The new characters and new planet, the slow unraveling of the plot, and the immense suspense in the ending scene in the tomb! Wow! What a wonderful, complex story! Did I mention that I LOVED it? LOL. GREAT job, and I can't wait to read more from you! Absolutely wonderful! :oD!
Jayne Elizabeth chapter 12 . 3/20/2003
o! very good! i like jonas fic's. is this fiction over? it sounds like it isnt over. i dunno, maybe thats just me. good job!

JE
Greywolf Lupous chapter 12 . 2/2/2003
You are my hero! :D Finally a lengthy story with Jonas in a very big part, and Jonas whumping. (The show is being mean, and only giving us a minor amount of whumping).

The story was good, I liked how you wrapped up all the small details you put forth in your story. (Although the shape shifting took me off guard as it was never explained. Was that another holographic device?)

When Jonas burst through the gate I was just shaking my head, he's impulsive like first season Danny (and I like that), but unlike Danny, he has to do major research (which I find a bit refreshing).

Anyway, good story, hope for more. :)
jackie chapter 12 . 2/2/2003
Ahhh yes...at last a fic that oozes pro Jonas. Excellent read Clez, cherry on the cake...a LOAD of whumping. Thanx :)))))
Owlhoot chapter 12 . 2/1/2003
*applause and standing ovation*

I read it all in one sitting and it went very quickly and smoothly. good job with all the characterizations, dialogue and action. It's hard to pull it off all at once and you did!

This was a great piece, thank you so much for writing it and sharing. I hope you have another in the works, right? right? hehe

~Owl~
Froggie- again chapter 10 . 1/31/2003
Fabulous!

your story was a great read and very well written, I enjoyed it so much! I can't wait to see what happens, so you better write fast! ( hehe no pressure of course ;) )

more more more!
Froggie374 chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
Wow, oh wow! This is great! ( granted I've just read the first chapter) It's so very difficult to find any jonas fics ( where he's not 1)evil or 2) annoying beyond all reason ;) ) I'm so glad I stumbled onto this!

Ok now I'm off to read the rest of your lovely story.

Really great work!
Becki chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
This is getting a really great story! I've been keeping up with it ever since i first saw it.

When's the next chapter coming? I'm dying to find out what happens with Jonas!

Please make it soon!
Jaed chapter 10 . 1/30/2003
This just keeps getting better and better! I can't think of anything else to say besides I loved it and am eagerly awaiting the next chapter! )
Cathy Rowsell chapter 1 . 1/29/2003
Loving it. It is hard to find good Jonas fics so I am enjoying this one so much. Can't wait to read what is going to happen next.
Kar chapter 7 . 1/25/2003
Woah! Spooky! Great job with this story- I love Jonas fics. Keep up the good work. )
Chic chapter 7 . 1/18/2003
OMG? is the 'thing' in the room with JONAS?

loving this story!

update asap
Addict chapter 6 . 1/16/2003
I am enjoying your story. Glad to see Jonas features in it alot. Like the mystery. So, how does it end?

Thanks for the read.