Reviews for Two Halves of One Whole, Two Parts of the Same Soul
LiumD chapter 19 . 10/11/2017
No idea how this slipped through my net, but very, very good.
SlyAnna chapter 6 . 10/4/2016
Pietro is really funny!
SlyAnna chapter 5 . 9/26/2016
I just love them. They are pure chemestry and you are making a really good work with your story. They are so perfect, so hot, so sweet. They are everything.
SlyAnna chapter 4 . 9/23/2016
Great chapter. Gods! I love their connection :)
SlyAnna chapter 3 . 9/23/2016
The lemon was precious and delicate. Good job!
SlyAnna chapter 2 . 9/22/2016
"Of course she would speak. She always thinks, always speaks - he always acts." love them. They're so perfect!
SlyAnna chapter 1 . 9/22/2016
Hi! That was great. Really complex. They had a hard life but they were always together and they always should be :)
levi97100 chapter 19 . 8/14/2016
I really liked this little chat between them it didn't seem forced and flowed reply nice and realistically. Also the little bit about Bruce was really nice.
levi97100 chapter 18 . 8/2/2016
I love all the chapters but this one I feel is one of the best yet. I love the Wanda angst, and the fact that she is struggling with the complex feelings she shares with her brother. I love them together. I really like the way he is there for her to help ease her worries though he knows they will keep returning. I want someone on the team to find out about them. I think it would be cool if it was either Tony or Natasha .
Pally The Second chapter 18 . 8/1/2016
awww pietro so in love
Chloee0x0 chapter 18 . 8/1/2016
Awww! Cute chapter
levi97100 chapter 17 . 7/23/2016
This is great bother chapters. So happy to see 2 of them in such a short time. I do hope your health improves thank you for continuing to write this amazing story.
Cloud Narukami chapter 16 . 7/21/2016
Nice, looking forward to more
levi97100 chapter 15 . 7/19/2016
Awesome im so glad to see this story isn't abandoned I really love it. I like the puppy story it really feels like something that could have happened.
Pally The Second chapter 15 . 7/19/2016
glad your back. can't wait for more. When are the rest of the team going to find out about Pietro and Wanda