Reviews for The Edge
kittynicole21 chapter 24 . 8/8
Chapter 24: I stuck with the story skipping the inuyasha parts and am pleased that I did. This story is coming together beautifully and I actually like the slower pace of it, seems more accurate to the characters. I look forward to the next chapter. Also the note about how rape is not to be romanticized was wonderfully written and a welcome addition.
kittynicole21 chapter 11 . 8/8
Chapter 11: I will give the next chapter a shot but the authors portrayal of inuyasha doesn't match the anime/manga and is very off-putting.
kittynicole21 chapter 10 . 8/8
Chapter 10: I was really enjoying the story and how it mostly portrayed the characters with great accuracy. However the authors rendition of inuyasha's personality left a bad taste in my mouth... Poorly done..
kittynicole21 chapter 4 . 8/8
Chapter 5: I was kind of sad there wasn't any lewd thoughts in this chapter.
kittynicole21 chapter 3 . 8/8
Chapter 3: I love how everyone bombarded sesh with reasons for kag to stay. Hilarious.
kittynicole21 chapter 1 . 8/8
Chapter one: OH. MY. GEEZ when rin smiled and called sesh I about lost it lmao. It's like she knows how much he loves her.
Emzy2k11 chapter 24 . 7/8
Awesome chapter please update again soon i can't wait to read the next chapter please hurry I really want to know what happens next.
Meenathequeen chapter 24 . 5/26
I'm blown away by this story! love darkness in some chapters and others deep discriptions in it. i love seeing Kagome like this strong determined but have fears and feelings like everyone else. can't wait to see what happens next so take your time!
Nanyin chapter 24 . 5/11
Loving the retelling of this story. More please!
Celestial Cat chapter 24 . 5/7
I'm so happy to see an update from you! And it's very interesting to see the complexity you have brought I'm with kagome's powers. Please update soon! I'm excited to see if Kagome tried to tell kikyo about it.
lara5170 chapter 24 . 5/7
I'm curious about why Kagome was left with Kaede and what happened that Kaede sent Kagome away on that day and where Kaede and the other priestesses went that they left the shrine Kagome grew up and why did they leave? I'm also curious about the dreams Kagome has that she doesn't seem to be able to remember when she is awake. I'm hoping that she is special.
lara5170 chapter 22 . 5/7
I'm curious about Kagome and who or what she is. Did her parents really leave her with Kaede and if so why? Is there something more about Kagome than just being a powerful miko? Is she something powerful and unique and was she left with Kaede specifically because of her lack of hate?
Kallen21 chapter 24 . 5/7
Can't wait for the next chapter
lara5170 chapter 15 . 5/6
So Kagome was responsible for killing Onigumo before he gave himself to the demon s. I hope we learn what Kagome's connection is ...to the jewel and everything. This was the first time it mentioned the color of her eyes and I can't help wondering why nobody thinks it's odd to see a blue eyed miko in this era of Japan.
lara5170 chapter 6 . 5/6
How horrible that she cut her hair off. I hope that it will grow back faster than a normal person because it would take years to get it as long as it was. Now we know some of her past but what happened to Keade and the shrine? Will she continue to train again? How old is she?