Reviews for Playing a New Game
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
No resolution?! Naughty author!
pgoodrichboggs chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
This was wonderful an awakening for Hermione so to speak with two very luscious men:)
rookseer chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
I think there should be a continuation to this tale...please?
LadyStiff chapter 1 . 3/31/2016
This was wonderfully well written. Love this trio and hope to see more of them from you soon.
angel897 chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
liked it
twinningbigtime chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
And thennnnnnn?!,
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
I really enjoyed the back story :) oh and the other parts too :)
Booker10 chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
Love it!:D
zxxyxxz chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
Oh how I liked this, In fact i think it worked beter with more characterisation and back story (GAFFEs what a great name and completly original or it is to me anyway) than with just outright smut but that may be me. Either way I loved this.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
Such fun! Shame it's only one chapter tho. :-)
Amarenima Redwood chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
Brilliant story! :D
doctorhodes chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
Wow, that was great and really hot. I'm always SSHG, and generally game for this trio. I loved the build-up among them. As you said, it's a little light on direct smut-disappointing, but the collaged depictions work well. Oh, and I liked the perversity of Severus deciding to stay to watch out for the young. Finally, I thought that Severus was really sweet, without being OOC. Ah, I wish there were more!

Thank you!
ProperT chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
This was lovely. With a touch of Fabtastic thrown in to boot! I liked Hermione's determination (ever the Gryffindor spirit) and the word play between the 3 during th dinner. And Kudos to Severus for being man enough to let Lucius go first! Excellent Story! Feel free to continue if the inspiration strikes... Lol. :)
renaid chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
It was a great story, though I can see how you had to hold yourself back. But it has to be released into the wilds eventually, or we'd never get to read it!
hkmac chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
I enjoyed reading this story. It would be so easy to add further stories to this one if you wanted to tell more stories about Hermione, Lucius, and Severus.